Enjoyment

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I just want to express how much enjoyment I get out of watching my wife in bed with a black man submitting to his every need! I don't know what it is about it but it is the most erotic thing I've every experienced. I get more pleasure out of that then I ever did making love to her myself! I know 15 20 years ago there would have been know way I would ever had agreed to this. Can anybody try to explain why I feel like this on how I would rather watch a black man make love to my wife more than myself? Plus our marriage is better than ever.

In part-
When you love someone, you want to please them, you are giving her what she wants. It's like buying her gifts. If she wants diamonds you buy her diamonds, if she wants a new car you buy her a new car - and her excitement is priceless.

The sex is better because as part of the result, she feels sexy again and more confidant about her sexuality. She feels "desired". For you, you get to watch a live prono ;) It brings things out in her that also make you feel as if you are having sex with someone new.

But ultimately you will have to answer this question yourself.

One word of caution, I suggest you pace yourselves as the euphoria your feeling can escalate to the point of no return very quickly and next thing you know your in divorce court with deep feelings of regret and guilt.

Back