Enjoying

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by beenblackened, Feb 22, 2016.

1. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I enjoy not just watching my lovely wife get fucked by black men but watching her make love to them with such passion. It drives me crazy to the point of me losing control and cumming with out even touching my cock. Seeing her passionately kiss and caress him as if he was the only man left in the world while slowly taking him inside her till he cums deep inside her pussy. It makes me so happy to see her get sexually pleased like that knowing I have never been able to do that to her myself except when I eat her pussy and bring her to orgasm. I have never in the 29 years we have been together love her as much as I do now. Love you dear :lips:

2. danishcuckold

danishcuckold Well-Known Member Gold Member

that is the best kind of marriage, keep up with good work, looking forward to see more of her, barefoot :) and nude , and with BBCs

beenblackened and Spanker71 like this.
  3. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US
    This is pretty damned hot, made hotter of course because it's clear just how sexy, how truly sensational your wife is. You two have an amazing thing that seems to work for you. While I don't have those kinds of feelings of sexual inadequacy there are nonetheless things I would like to try with my wife......for her to do, and for me to see. To know.

The idea of my getting off that way -- as a spectator to MY WIFE getting off with another guy -- I don't know why it's such a turn-on now. But it is.

And by the way, you should be very proud of your oral skills. I know I am. I'm sure it brings your woman (and YOU, for goodness sakes!!!) great joy and satisfaction, and plenty of men don't measure up in that department....or even try to.

#3 spin419, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    Tiruh811, beenblackened and Spanker71 like this.
  4. Mootje

Mootje Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Turkey
    Omy, that is so horny to hear it coming out of you Mr. @beenblackened .. and for sure she is such a so sexy beautiful wife n woman

Tiruh811 and beenblackened like this.
  5. VoyerDude

VoyerDude Active Member

Canada
    I'm the same way, love seeing the wife with her man or another man, complete turn on for me, I can't giver her that big, and its obvious she likes it cause she always want more.

Tiruh811, beenblackened and Spanker71 like this.
  6. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Thank you dear! You told me you were going to write something, but this was amazing! Love you :lips:

7. whitemilfsridingBBC

whitemilfsridingBBC Active Member Gold Member

US
    You are a great person for allowing your wife to seek sexual pleasure from other men. As long as you are both happy and your realtionship is healthy, keep it going!

8. danishcuckold

i could not agree more , she is one of the best looking ladies and with the most sexual energy here, we love her

9. danishcuckold

again we are waiting for more of you , pleaseeeeee :lips::qos: