Enjoying this site

I am an older married white male who would love to see my wife/bitch getting fucked by a big black cock. I am hoping that she will agree soon to getting fucked by a real cock sometime soon.
I would suggest that u include some info with in your profile other wise no one will take seriously

If I were a black guy with a bbc, I would be all over your bitch and fuck her in all sorts of positions until she couldn't walk straight.
But since I'm not, I can see why you would want her fucked by a bbc. She is one lovely lady.
Have you taken the slut out dogging, I bet she would be a major hit with black and white cocks.
Can you see some black bull whoring your slut out to his friends for a night or weekend? She would be quite the hit at a fuck the married white slut party.
Thanks for posting these pictures for me. :)

If I were a black guy with a bbc, I would be all over your bitch and fuck her in all sorts of positions until she couldn't walk straight.
But since I'm not, I can see why you would want her fucked by a bbc. She is one lovely lady.
Have you taken the slut out dogging, I bet she would be a major hit with black and white cocks.
Can you see some black bull whoring your slut out to his friends for a night or weekend? She would be quite the hit at a fuck the married white slut party.
Thanks for posting these pictures for me. :)
Thanks for the great comments,do you want to chat some more on here?

Back