Enjoying BBC cum

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
My wife never enjoyed my cum but that all changed on our cruise when she met our new black friend. As you may have read she fell for his charm a d huge cock, but the surprise was when she was sucking his cock I noticed her eagerness to make him cum and when finally he did watched her ******* every drop even sucked his balls and anal hole as it was dripping down his ass crack,and later I can remember that smell of cum and ass as I kissed her goodnight and she would tell me how good he was.

it hard 2 talks about this, i don't NO anyone that will let his wife fuck a BBC, but u no i'm talks about it, don't know now 2 go about this, but u know i'm try, now she love black on white video, I think she will do it, but we need a start place, right now all I can think about is a ace of spade on her,

My wife used to hate sucking cock and even if I could get to cum in her mouth she would spit it out right away. I am proud to say it has taken me many years but my wife now loves to suck cock, she even swallows and takes facials from me. Now I just need to get a bbc in her mouth.

I un stand every thing u said, that was my wife 2 at one time, thing do change, have u & wife talks about, BBC, we have just talks about it,

re: Enjoying BBC cum

Ok, so am I to understand, here, that cum from a black man tastes different than cum from a white guy?
I know diet tends to change the taste, but "race"? Are we being serious here?
There's only one way to resolve this fairly ... its time we have a "blind taste test" ... possibly btow could sponsor it!
Lets say we get a dozen or so from each race to cum in a shot glass and have the ladies blindfolded and taste each glass?
We need VOLUNTEERS for Tasters & Sample Providers ..... female tasters ONLY, though, no guys! I know this disappoints some guys, here ... :rolleyes:

pic_cum-shotglasses.jpg

Last edited:
re: Enjoying BBC cum

Ok, so am I to understand, here, that cum from a black man tastes different than cum from a white guy?
I know diet tends to change the taste, but "race"? Are we being serious here?
There's only one way to resolve this fairly ... its time we have a "blind taste test" ... possibly btow could sponsor it!
Lets say we get a dozen or so from each race to cum in a shot glass and have the ladies blindfolded and taste each glass?
We need VOLUNTEERS for Tasters & Sample Providers ..... female tasters ONLY, though, no guys! I know this disappoints some guys, here ... :rolleyes:

View attachment 367651
Would love to do that taste test! X

I've had a few women ******* my cum from a glass, Or lick it from the surface of a table.

My wife used to hate sucking cock and even if I could get to cum in her mouth she would spit it out right away. I am proud to say it has taken me many years but my wife now loves to suck cock, she even swallows and takes facials from me. Now I just need to get a bbc in her mouth.
Tell me what you did; need for my wife to learn.

Back