Enjoying BBC cum

re: Enjoying BBC cum

Ok, so am I to understand, here, that cum from a black man tastes different than cum from a white guy?
I know diet tends to change the taste, but "race"? Are we being serious here?
There's only one way to resolve this fairly ... its time we have a "blind taste test" ... possibly btow could sponsor it!
Lets say we get a dozen or so from each race to cum in a shot glass and have the ladies blindfolded and taste each glass?
We need VOLUNTEERS for Tasters & Sample Providers ..... female tasters ONLY, though, no guys! I know this disappoints some guys, here ... :rolleyes:

View attachment 367651
LOL!!! You always crack me up. I too agree with your question.

My wife never enjoyed my cum but that all changed on our cruise when she met our new black friend. As you may have read she fell for his charm a d huge cock, but the surprise was when she was sucking his cock I noticed her eagerness to make him cum and when finally he did watched her ******* every drop even sucked his balls and anal hole as it was dripping down his ass crack,and later I can remember that smell of cum and ass as I kissed her goodnight and she would tell me how good he was.
When you go black.. You never go back, yessss

My wife never enjoyed my cum but that all changed on our cruise when she met our new black friend. As you may have read she fell for his charm a d huge cock, but the surprise was when she was sucking his cock I noticed her eagerness to make him cum and when finally he did watched her ******* every drop even sucked his balls and anal hole as it was dripping down his ass crack,and later I can remember that smell of cum and ass as I kissed her goodnight and she would tell me how good he was.

Wellcome to the club!
My wife has given me a lot of blowjob in special during our first years of courtship, but she never made me cum because she just used her blowjobs to turn me on and fuck later. Despite she never tryed to make me cum in this way, I couldn't have done because she used to suck my dick hard, sometimes biting softly my glands and it caused me some pain (I have my penis very sensitive).
I asked her if she had swallowed sperm from her previous boyfriends anytime, and she answered me that was something that she didn't like it. She had swallowed the cum of two of her previous boyfriends twice and it was hard for her to swallow because they were so viscous. So she didn't repeat that practise.
Several years after that, when my wife and me contacted he ex black boyfriend Axel, she sucked his black dick almost all the times we dated with him.
It was during a friend's party that I begged her to suck his dick until she made him cum, because I wished to know if he was able to cum receiving a blowjob from my wife, as hard as she used to gave me.
After some arguments, we went to a secluded place and she gave him a good blowjob. She sucked his great cock hard and gave it some bites too and not only she made him cum but she swallowed part of his sperm too.

wpid-Sue-590x476.jpg

Hubby has watched me ******* black cum from a dog bowl before. I wanked 5 guys off into this bowl so there was plenty fir me to lap up. Loved it! X

wow thats some true cuckold ******* with legs open the way yours is there
be a fat cock fucking that pussy. While donking your face in a mix quart of our cum.
Do you like being covered in bbc cum

Back