Enjoyed BBC!

denise

Female
I got my first BBC yesterday! I loved it! I have always had a thing for black men and my husband understands that. I have had alot of chances but never did cause of family is racists. Well they can be whatever they want to be cause I love it. I bet my grandfather is rolling in his grave about right now. I just laugh cause I think it is funny. They tryed there hardest to keep me from it and I married a man that led me straight to it. Thanks Honey! Love you!

grandfather may have had his share and kept u guys in the dark.....Isn't that how it always work...:)

Hey, Blackstick, if that's really you on that Avatar you're displaying, you've got my wife's attention! She's just not yet a believer that what she sees is not just a make over! Want to make her a believer? Ha! Ha!

I got my first BBC yesterday! I loved it! I have always had a thing for black men and my husband understands that. I have had alot of chances but never did cause of family is racists. Well they can be whatever they want to be cause I love it. I bet my grandfather is rolling in his grave about right now. I just laugh cause I think it is funny. They tryed there hardest to keep me from it and I married a man that led me straight to it. Thanks Honey! Love you!
Grandfather lived his life the way he wanted too , You have to live yours and not worry about the past... Its a denise thing now so live it to the fullist and enjoy the fruits of labor in life.... More BBC to cum for you Sexy.....

I am a taker!!Denise

Back