Enjoyed BBC!

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by denise, Feb 25, 2012.

1. denise

denise Member

I got my first BBC yesterday! I loved it! I have always had a thing for black men and my husband understands that. I have had alot of chances but never did cause of family is racists. Well they can be whatever they want to be cause I love it. I bet my grandfather is rolling in his grave about right now. I just laugh cause I think it is funny. They tryed there hardest to keep me from it and I married a man that led me straight to it. Thanks Honey! Love you!

2. BLACKSTICK

BLACKSTICK Active Member

grandfather may have had his share and kept u guys in the dark.....Isn't that how it always work...:)

3. Nisha Raja Patel

Nisha Raja Patel Member

wow...way to go girl.. blackstick are you in london

4. BLACKSTICK

BLACKSTICK Active Member

5. 10inchfun2nite

10inchfun2nite Member Real Person

US
    Lololol, this reminds me of when I was in college and dated a girl from Alabama........I didn't go to her house cuz I thought the dad would shoot me. Fucked her until she couldnt walk though :D Good job!

Jewbaka, Freespirit1 and wit like this.
  6. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

Hey, Blackstick, if that's really you on that Avatar you're displaying, you've got my wife's attention! She's just not yet a believer that what she sees is not just a make over! Want to make her a believer? Ha! Ha!

7. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

Grandfather lived his life the way he wanted too , You have to live yours and not worry about the past... Its a denise thing now so live it to the fullist and enjoy the fruits of labor in life.... More BBC to cum for you Sexy.....

Freespirit1 and wit like this.
  8. Valerie

Valerie Member

I wish my husband would be so understanding...

9. ray lee

ray lee Well-Known Member

South Africa
    I am a taker!!Denise

Tiruh811 likes this.
  10. ray lee

South Africa
    Tiruh811 likes this.
  11. ray lee

South Africa