Ending Racism Sexual Harmony

GerthVader

Male
Gold Member
From
CO, US
It seems the world is a better place when folKS know their role . Black men belong in leadership position. PERIOD.when this happens pyramids and civilizations . So when things go haywire, it's because the wrong people are calling the shots. If things were allowed to follow it's natural course (ala a dam and a raging river) naturally things would fall in place . Specifically ,if said restrictions were not present mixing would be the norm. In fact pink or white would cease to exist because black or brown is a dominant trait.Pink mwn have always known about yheir s
"Short comings" which explains the world as we see it today .Getting off my soap box . How do you feel about a brown planet ?

Attachments

• cuckold.jpg
    cuckold.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 128
It seems the world is a better place when folKS know their role . Black men belong in leadership position. PERIOD.when this happens pyramids and civilizations . So when things go haywire, it's because the wrong people are calling the shots. If things were allowed to follow it's natural course (ala a dam and a raging river) naturally things would fall in place . Specifically ,if said restrictions were not present mixing would be the norm. In fact pink or white would cease to exist because black or brown is a dominant trait.Pink mwn have always known about yheir s
"Short comings" which explains the world as we see it today .Getting off my soap box . How do you feel about a brown planet ?

I see that you've been studying Mein Kampf.

When I see men speaking about racial dominance or racial superiority always saddens me. This means that you've had to retreat or have been pushed back so far into your own self that the only thing you see is yourself.

I am sincerely sorry that this has happened to you.

My only advice would be to maybe try and proove yourself wrong for a small time and try to relate to the other persons viewpoint.

Sara

Nothing wrong with being proud of your race. Black men are beautiful and I love them very much. Generally I like men who are not ashamed of their origins. That's sexy. I am also proud of my race, thanks to my heritage I'm a slim, blue eyed blonde, living in a beautiful country - what's not to like?

So, that I like apples doesn't mean that other fruits should disappear. If you understand my point.

I WOULD LUV TO SEE THAT IN MY LIFETIME BUT I DOUBT IT. I ALSO LIKE THE IDEA OF TURNING THE CURRENT WHITE WOMEN BROWN THROUGH SKIN DYES. LOL

That completely compromises the point of interracial dating, sex and marriage. If it's a " brown" world as you put it you loose all the current worlds riches of culture. You would actually weaken your own gene pool more then you have with the original post

Back