Emails & Addresses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    I'm not writing this for myself alone but others out there who might be reading this. I've seen similar posts of folks in here stating what city they reside at ... what county they live under ...

I was wondering, why don't we all just cut through the red-tape in here and start thinking about doing real meetings. Let's exchange email addresses and home addresses and see about paying each other real visits. ThaT's probably the only way we know who's real in here.

Master Phil.
    philipoyok@yahoo.com
    Georgia Avenue, Washington D.C.

http://www.blackmastershango.com/

2. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Because along with all the real honest people in here you are giving all the dishonest people and wackos the opportunity to stalk you. This would be even more dangerous for a woman to do.
    I suggest you remove at least your street location ASAP.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  3. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

This is a really dumb idea. I've managed to hook up for real here without needing to tell every nutcase out there how to find me.

There's a (private) conversation option here......use that to exchange confidential information when you're comfortable about doing it

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  4. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    As dumb as me seeing that black dick of yours and wondering if its actually you in that picture?