Ella from GetHerBlacked

EllaTwo

Female
Hey everybody. I am Ella, the original founder of GetHerBlacked in all its various interation, which are all closed down for financial reasons.

I'm 26, black exclusive when it comes to guys. While I have LOTS of white male friends, I don't fuck any, and I am not interested in a cuck relationship, but if you want to be friends, that is great.

I've had a lot of experiences and have written a lot about them. In fact, I am even the author of a couple guides that I have noticed on this site, about getting your wife/gf to go black, and about getting your white hubby/bf to accept you going black. (These guides where posted on my GetHerBlacked sites when I had them up and running, and I did authorize anyone to copy and paste on other sites).

I'll upload some photos later on.

Love, Ella

Hey everybody. I am Ella, the original founder of GetHerBlacked in all its various interation, which are all closed down for financial reasons.

I'm 26, black exclusive when it comes to guys. While I have LOTS of white male friends, I don't fuck any, and I am not interested in a cuck relationship, but if you want to be friends, that is great.

I've had a lot of experiences and have written a lot about them. In fact, I am even the author of a couple guides that I have noticed on this site, about getting your wife/gf to go black, and about getting your white hubby/bf to accept you going black. (These guides where posted on my GetHerBlacked sites when I had them up and running, and I did authorize anyone to copy and paste on other sites).

I'll upload some photos later on.

Love, Ella
miss that site i met some ladies on there:D

Back