Elastrator play

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Travis Zwick, Sep 26, 2016.

?

Is cuck playing with an Elastrator?

Poll closed Sep 27, 2016.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. Hopefully someday soon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Eventually will

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Never will

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Tried it, didn't like it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Travis Zwick

Travis Zwick New Member

US
    ?

#1 Travis Zwick, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    Imup4it24u and wm4bm2use like this.
  2. wm4bm2use

wm4bm2use Active Member Gold Member

I want to be castrated, but I want it done by a Qualified Surgeon.
    Other methods are dangerous.

#2 wm4bm2use, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    Travis Zwick likes this.
  3. jjcuriousocuple75

jjcuriousocuple75 Active Member

US
    wtf..... we did that to cattle on the farm

Travis Zwick likes this.
  4. wm4bm2use

Didn't have any bulls die from infections???? Other bulls didn't become infected, even if they didn't die???
    Humans and herd animals are not the same. I am sure there have been men castrated using this method and the one with the clap/pincher pliers type thing, but it is very painful and you run the risk of infections.
    If someone wants to be castrated by this method, I wish them luck and a speedy recovery.
    Too each their own.

Travis Zwick likes this.
  5. wm4bm2use

To be fair, I understand the animal breeders do inject a pain killer into the animal testicles before applying any sort of castrating device. The problem with pain is when the pain killer wears off. These devices work by "Cutting off the blood supply to the testicles. Thus, they die in the sack, which also dies. After days of no blood flow and dying, they, in essence rot-off and detach from the body. There can be bleeding and there in lay the risk for infection. The open wound."
    Humans who use the Elastrator may or may not use or receive any pain killers or antibiotics. It is risky, at best.
    I confess, I had thought of using this method, early on, in my interest to be castrated.
    After doing some research and studying, I decided against this method, for myself.

The big problem with finding a Certified Surgeon willing to do this operation. The vast majority will not castrate a man, merely because they want to be castrated. They will do the surgery if it is connected with Gender reassignment, Medical Reasons (older men are susceptible to cancer of the testicles) or if a man goes to a Certified Counselor and gets a written statement they have spoken with the person and believe him to be sane and to have thought through the castration. Some surgeons require two letters from different Counselors, some only one.

I hope this helps. John

6. wm4bm2use

Travis Zwick; What is the wire for?? My assumption is this pic is of a man who is indulging in sex play involving castration and the wire would be to cut the band, when the pain was too intense or the band had been on awhile and needed to be removed before doing permanent harm.