Ejaculation Chart - Based on Age & Length

I don't know about you, but I'm WAY over the recommendation figures.

View attachment 117631

So am I, but being 61 with a 7" penis, that's not at all difficult to do according to this chart! :bounce:

However, I must point out that it seems to be wrong as my doctor is of the opinion that as we get older, we should be enjoying sex more often, not less, for a multitude of health benefits. My Wife agrees with him so it must be right! ;):dance:

I am 60 and if you think I going to be happy with 2 orgasms annually you are severely brain damaged. I wasn't aware the large cocks need to cum more often. The chart looks like it might be good for a laugh or two but I would say it is mostly bullshit

These numbers might have been true but if it weren't for seeing so many hot whiteladies with black bfs that cause me regular jerk offs. I'm adveraging about 12 a week now. I only miss on days when I.m too busy or tired from a round of golf.

Maybe this chart got mixed up with the one that's labeled "Number Of Orgasms White Men Give White Women Per Year" ... ******* like that happens, you know! :bounce:

Maybe this chart got mixed up with the one that's labeled "Number Of Orgasms White Men Give White Women Per Year" ... ******* like that happens, you know! :bounce:

You may very well be correct!
Although I think it more likely "Number of Orgasms White Penises Give White Women Per Year" as I'm pretty sure we do much better with our tongues! :mstickle::bounce:

Im over 60 and under 5 in. That would put mt at Zero according to the chart but that must be under normal circumatanses. It doesnt take into account of seeing so many lovely whitegirls showing their lust for bbc and what it does to stimulate my little pink balls. Mabye ther sshould be a special circumstanse chart for us whiteguys that are jerking off daily to pretty whitegirls getting black cock.

Back