EATING THAT WHITE PUSSY

Would you like to watch a black bull eat your wife's pussy?

• Hubby - Oh yeah

Votes: 792 63.7%
  • Hubby - No, please

Votes: 41 3.3%
  • Wife - God yes!

Votes: 227 18.2%
  • Wife - want it but not with my hubby watching

Votes: 63 5.1%
  • Wife - let hubby watch, maybe he'll learn something

Votes: 121 9.7%

• Total voters
Damn right!!

He ate my wife's pussy! Laid her back onto the bed, pushed up her skirt, pulled off her panties........

I can't remember whether my wife willingly opened her legs for him, or if he took grip of her thighs and spread my wife open, but she was spread for him.

It was the first time she was spread for a black man and of course, the first time he was able to view my wife's intimates. And, he proceeded to eat my wife's pussy. What a beautiful sight!!

So yes, in answer........ black men DO eat pussy!!
Eating a married pussy , until she have an orgasm ( i do and love it) , it's the ultimate attention greater honour and pleasure can be reach in a 3some relation i think.

tumblr_ohqjzvZGhT1vibayto1_500.jpg

It's my belief that a pussy munch is necessary and right to get a nice pussy ready love a good hard face grindin myself followed by a long slow clitty slurp.....take em to the edge n back...love it

The very first time my woman had sex with another man, with me in the same house, I saw him kiss her privates with such pleasure and she reeled in such *******...... I became addicted to her pleasure.

Back