Eating Creampies

My wife always expects me too eat the creampie after she spends an afternoon with her favorite lovers. When he leaves I am expected to come home immediately. She will be waiting. Her pussy will be dilated and leaking semen. As I eat the creampie, she will tell me about how she was fucked hard and his big cock made her cum over and over again. Her pussy is so sensitive from the fucking that she will orgasm easily. Each time she cums, she squeezes more of his cum into my mouth. One lover's cream is sweet but the other one is stronger tasting and more salty. This always arouses. me. Sometimes she allows me to put my cock in to feel how stretched and slick their cum is

Pam wanted me to but to date I haven't partaken! Each time she gets screwed, doesn't matter if it's myself or any one of the three other black guys that's been fucking her, she wants me to eat her cream pie! Truthfully, each any every time the thought of it excites me, but actually do it, I just can't seem to cross that line! LOL
P.S. I don't know that I'm actually convinced that anyone factually eats his wife's (GFs) pussy after she's been fucked! Even more so if someone else has left their deposit in her.

I am curious how many actually have done this vs fantasy. What's your experience?
I have done this and it is absolutely incredible. The combination of being allowed to eat her pussy (which is my favorite) the humiliation of eating another man's cum and the thrill of being involved is so extremely powerful. At first my wife was incredulous that I would do it but when she let me, she had a massive orgasm and now it is the thing we enjoy the most. When she is too tired or sore right after, she will usually have me wait until the morning to taste her. You should definitely try it at least once. Drillher4me: This is factual

It's f*cking amazing. First time was a surprise but he really went to town. After a hard ride on a bbc your pussy is soooooo sensitive that some licking feels great and the whole idea of the creampie just makes it hotter. Now I just lay back and hubby gets to work....and I get my bull ready for the next ride....a win-win.

It's f*cking amazing. First time was a surprise but he really went to town. After a hard ride on a bbc your pussy is soooooo sensitive that some licking feels great and the whole idea of the creampie just makes it hotter. Now I just lay back and hubby gets to work....and I get my bull ready for the next ride....a win-win.
You sound EXACTLY like my wife !

Back