Eating Creampies

ahhhh... I thought of one other close call that I loved. I never really think of myself as liking humiliation, but subconsciously I must... I was in 69 licking her while her bull was fucking her doggy. The plan was for me to suck his balls as he came, and for him to be mostly still while he slid my tiny wife back and forth on him with his hands. However, he changed the plan, pulled out, ripped off his condom, and stroked out a load all over my face. The hardness of my cock as I write that makes me think I must have liked it...
Wow that is so hot of your bull ! You are a lucky lucky man !!!!!!!!!

It depends , when I am under her and she is getting fucked while i lick her I can feel the guy cum in her and when he pulls out his cock falls onto my mouth followed by a big rush of cum out of her pussy. If she wants she sits on my face or has me lick her to orgasm. If the guy cums often it is hard to tell unless there is a lot and each load tastes different , certainly not sweet or even good. A lot of guys will cum in my mouth if allowed and that is different again, if the spurt deep and hold their cock in I do not even taste it but if they are on their backs the cum runs down the shaft and sometimes I will lick it up. My wife has had me lick from different spots on her boody but after a few she really could care less.

You re a lucky Guy who can suck BBC i would like to
not really lucky and when I started i had no desire to suck cock or lick cum but women are persuasive. Sucking cock is sucking cock regardless of size or color . If you want to suck cock go for it and find a guy who wants it but it is not the same as being a cuckold

Wrong! White? Yes but with a nice cock full of stamina and a LOT of cream. No real profile? Wrong im 100% real ! Unknown lokation? Wrong ! I can tell u that my beautiful country is Sweden and is located in north of europe! I travel a LOT in the Us and hate to tell u this - but there is a Bigger world outside US/Stordonken

Wrong! White? Yes but with a nice cock full of stamina and a LOT of cream. No real profile? Wrong im 100% real ! Unknown lokation? Wrong ! I can tell u that my beautiful country is Sweden and is located in north of europe! I travel a LOT in the Us and hate to tell u this - but there is a Bigger world outside US/Stordonken

Yeah, thanks for the unnecessary geography lesson, pompous Swede.

We were led to understand the focus of this particular site is attuned to the specific interests of Black Men/couples and the women and couples who love/lust for them, not just another swingers or cuckold couple-bulls meetup site. Single white "bulls" have plenty of places to strut themselves, no need to insert yourself here--rather rude of you, actually.

Putting that observation aside, you have purposefully misunderstood the point of my comment and are not local or a frequent local visitor. We Pass.

I love eating creampies. The fresher the better. I like it when the guy takes a little break right after he cums in her and she has me lay down on the bed so she can sit on my face. The last new friend she had over was very quiet when he came. I can't blame him; I'm pretty quiet too. I didn't realize that he had filled her up. She walked him to the door before I got to taste his nut. I really prefer that the guy be there to see me eating her out. Not really humiliating, just letting him know I'm enough of a nasty freak to want to eat his cum.

As mentioned earlier I have done it many times but mainly with bulls my ex-s fell in love with or had feelings for. They were all bigger and satisfied her better than I did but only ones with a connection got the royal treatment from both of us. She eventually came to expect me to eat her chosen preferred lovers creampies from her pussy immediately after witnessing their love making to show respect and submission to her affection for sex with him over me and to later on, by sucking him clean before or afterwards to show the same only with more ******* to her and to him as a show I submit to him being the alpha sexual provider for her instead of myself. When I was eating her I insisted and preferred her to let out her feelings freely by telling me how much she loved fucking him and how much she needed him and how much better his cock felt than mine and how much she enjoyed me licking his cum out her her pussy and telling her how good his cum tastes and that I how much better I can see her fucks her than me with his bigger better cock, how much I like sucking his masculine cock in front of them and how much I enjoy him fucking you and cumming inside her , a good choice and a good man who deserves to impregnate her and that a man like that deserves her pussy and a women like her sexually more than me, her pussy being too good and special for just me, deserving only the best choice males hung cocks and males to please her and that I want to help and experience her pleasure with them both by pleasing them both and submitting to her feelings for her lover..dirty talk and humiliation when eating creampies and sucking her lovers cocks is essential to build trust, maintain and establish status and give her the most pleasure and satisfaction so she feels comfortable with her feelings and sees me as a submitted beta rather than cooerced victim.

What's so erotic about eating another man's cum out of your wife's pussy? Does it mean superiority?
For us, it is allowing me to share in her experience and to rebond. She will come home and tell me about her date, as I clean the cum out of her pussy. Her orgasms while I am doing this are far more intense after she has been fucked by a large black cock than those with only my involvement.

For us, it is allowing me to share in her experience and to rebond. She will come home and tell me about her date, as I clean the cum out of her pussy. Her orgasms while I am doing this are far more intense after she has been fucked by a large black cock than those with only my involvement.
I don't think people realise how strong the bonding experience is cleaning your wifes pussy after another man. I think there is this thing of, she has been naughty, promiscuous and cheated on you and the evidence is dripping from her red swollen hole, but she has come back and by sharing that experience means she has no plans of leaving you, so its time to get her back and show her how much you still want and need her, well thats it is for us anyway.

Last edited:
I don't think people realise how strong the bonding experience is cleaning your wifes pussy after another man. I think there is this thing of, she has naughty, promiscuous and cheated on you and the evidence is dripping from her red swollen hole, but she has come back and by sharing that experience means she has no plans of leaving you, so its time to get her back and show her how much you still want and need her, well thats it is for us anyway.

A great description. We experience it in the same way as you!

7c5fa985-60cc-4770-b837-e469b1edcdce.jpg

I don't think people realise how strong the bonding experience is cleaning your wifes pussy after another man. I think there is this thing of, she has naughty, promiscuous and cheated on you and the evidence is dripping from her red swollen hole, but she has come back and by sharing that experience means she has no plans of leaving you, so its time to get her back and show her how much you still want and need her, well thats it is for us anyway.
Well said!

Back