Eating Creampies

Ive only licked my ex-wife and few gf's that were into this dry when they were fucking a bull they were really either in love with or was a favorite/regular. To me, im showing them I acknowledge and submit to her attraction to this bull or lover and im also saying when he is around i recognize he is there because he has something I dont physically that she is seeking and not getting from me. Its kinda a psychological re-enforcement for her that it's ok to fall in love or be attracted to him more than me and want to mate with him and im cool with it. No jealousy. So, with regulars yea, ive eaten creampies and once, sucked a bull my ex-wife was really into. She enjoyed seeing me lick his cum out of her and me accepting his cock is build everything fucks her so well. When we were married we discussed a few times leaving his cum inside her and laying off the bc for pregnancy. We wouldn't have expected much from him but most of the woman ive been with really need a connection and attraction rather than random hook ups overall. And to us that would have been incentive for him to come around everynow and then :)

I certainly do eat creampies. And I LOVE to do it!!

Like all cuckolds, I experience that anxious mixed cocktail of erotic emotional intensity that goes with the lifestyle. I hate it, but I love it. I fear it, and find it humiliating, but it also excites and turns me on.

I feel cuckold angst, jealousy, anxiety, worry, nervousness, fear, ache, distress, hesitation, concern, unease, fretfulness, apprehension, humiliation, and feelings of sexual inadequacy that go with it.

After my wife's lover has sent his last big load of potent black seed into my wife's married white pussy, she makes me perform oral sex on her.

When I eat her creampie that's our way of bonding again. My wife gives me a lot of attention and tells me how much she loves me - and what a loving and brave man I because I let her have extramarital sex.

I also love the humiliation of eating another man's cum.

Eating creampies is one of the most powerful and beautiful elements of cuckolding.

.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_n0k6cb9eYC1tr2kb0o1_500.gif

I certainly do eat creampies. And I LOVE to do it!!

Like all cuckolds, I experience that anxious mixed cocktail of erotic emotional intensity that goes with the lifestyle. I hate it, but I love it. I fear it, and find it humiliating, but it also excites and turns me on.

I feel cuckold angst, jealousy, anxiety, worry, nervousness, fear, ache, distress, hesitation, concern, unease, fretfulness, apprehension, humiliation, and feelings of sexual inadequacy that go with it.

After my wife's lover has sent his last big load of potent black seed into my wife's married white pussy, she makes me perform oral sex on her.

When I eat her creampie that's our way of bonding again. My wife gives me a lot of attention and tells me how much she loves me - and what a loving and brave man I because I let her have extramarital sex.

I also love the humiliation of eating another man's cum.

Eating creampies is one of the most powerful and beautiful elements of cuckolding.

.View attachment 642790
We are EXACTLY the same way and looking at the picture that you attached, anyone can see why. Eating my wife's pussy is my favorite sexual activity by far and it is even hotter after she is cummed in by a superior lover.

Back