Eating Creampies

Ate my first cream pie after the husband of a couple we swapped with blew his load in Kelly. Other women ordered me to clean her up and I dove in and never stopped. Came up to kiss her and she commented how salty my lips were. I then fucked her as sloppy seconds. I love my wife:)

He usually does it unknowingly, it's not like I'm trying to get him to, it just sort of happens, but there have been a few times were I've told him I just had sex and he goes down on me anyways and it obviously gets him off, I think most cuckolds find it adds to the reality of it all, nothing says my wife cheats on me like the taste of cum on your tongue as you go down on her, am I right or am I just full of speculating bs?

He usually does it unknowingly, it's not like I'm trying to get him to, it just sort of happens, but there have been a few times were I've told him I just had sex and he goes down on me anyways and it obviously gets him off, I think most cuckolds find it adds to the reality of it all, nothing says my wife cheats on me like the taste of cum on your tongue as you go down on her, am I right or am I just full of speculating bs?
You are totally right ! The thought of just eating cum wouldn't be exciting but knowing another man has just blew his load in her pussy and I am to clean it out is so hot it drives me insane

Pam wanted me to but to date I haven't partaken! Each time she gets screwed, doesn't matter if it's myself or any one of the three other black guys that's been fucking her, she wants me to eat her cream pie! Truthfully, each any every time the thought of it excites me, but actually do it, I just can't seem to cross that line! LOL
P.S. I don't know that I'm actually convinced that anyone factually eats his wife's (GFs) pussy after she's been fucked! Even more so if someone else has left their deposit in her.

You need to do it BEFORE YOU cum, while the excitement is there and motivation. If you wait, you'd rather just have a ham sandwich.

almost always clean my GF after I cum in her. Her favorite part and she always inspects to see if I missed any. Neither of us are into the dom bull thing so we have been looking for like mined couples online or in person. Limited success so far!

kevp33434 on yahoo

You need to do it BEFORE YOU cum, while the excitement is there and motivation. If you wait, you'd rather just have a ham sandwich.

I'll try to remember your advise the next time Edwin gets into her. I'm not sure as Pam is out shopping right now, but I think we're meeting with Edwin in London sometime late next week. I know I have to be there for business meetings on the 8th.

I'll try to remember your advise the next time Edwin gets into her. I'm not sure as Pam is out shopping right now, but I think we're meeting with Edwin in London sometime late next week. I know I have to be there for business meetings on the 8th.
Well, that's my advice. Creampies can look so yummy, but once you cum, a man just wants to take a nap. Or, at least I do. Yes, we can get aroused again, but by then, the creampie is gone.

It's all about timing. lol

I know, I know. I did not want to at first but I knew she would like it and then once I did it several times I wanted to clean her after I cam as much as she wanted me to. She likes that I do it after I cum thinks that is hot

I do it when my wife plays bareback. Unfortunately, due to health concerns, she only fucks certain Bulls without condoms.

I was afraid to do it at first, but once I got over it, it became an incredibly erotic experience for all THREE of us.

It really puts us all into the roles of our cuckold dynamic. By that I mean, when a man watches you lick his cum from your wife, there is no pretending you are equal to the both of them.

Back