Eating Creampies

have a friend that would clean his exwife after she fucked other guys she would tell him all about it and she would cum and more juices would flow out She woudl sometimes let him fuck her but usually he just cleaned up. He misses it like crazy. He has asked me to give him cum on a container so he can put inside his current wife and clean her. She wont know but they talk about him beig a cuckold all the time and she usually cums from her rabbit only

I am curious how many actually have done this vs fantasy. What's your experience?
I've eaten creampies at least 4 times. These were during our first and second encounters with my wife's ex black boyfriend Axel. After these dates I stopped doing it and I just watched them fucking and assisting when they asked me to do it. In another occasion, they were having sex in missionary and he made her cum first. Some seconds later, when his orgasm was coming, he came to me (I was sitting over a futon at the bottom of our bed) and cummed over my face. He was going to repeat this act some days later, but that time he cummed in my mouth.
The last time I ate his creampie was during our last date with him. My wife and me had been fucking in doggy early in the afternoon, but I couldn't make her cum (doggy never was my best position. I don't know why but I can't obtain a good rub over her clítoris area). So, we stopped fucking and I sid her that I was going to ask Axel to fuck her in doggy later. Axel came at home to visit us (he didn't know we were going to ask him fuck). After a short blowjob they fucked in doggy over our bed. Axel was able to make her cum immediately and that made me feel so himiliated, due I had not been able to make my wife cum in half an hour while Axel just needed a pair of minutes. I turned on like crazy, so when they had finished, I put my face between my wife's legs and cleaned her pussy one more time. (you may watch the video from these fucks in different post from this web).

cum-2-jpg.548810
cum-3-jpg.548812

I've eaten creampies at least 4 times. These were during our first and second encounters with my wife's ex black boyfriend Axel. After these dates I stopped doing it and I just watched them fucking and assisting when they asked me to do it. In another occasion, they were having sex in missionary and he made her cum first. Some seconds later, when his orgasm was coming, he came to me (I was sitting over a futon at the bottom of our bed) and cummed over my face. He was going to repeat this act some days later, but that time he cummed in my mouth.
The last time I ate his creampie was during our last date with him. My wife and me had been fucking in doggy early in the afternoon, but I couldn't make her cum (doggy never was my best position. I don't know why but I can't obtain a good rub over her clítoris area). So, we stopped fucking and I sid her that I was going to ask Axel to fuck her in doggy later. Axel came at home to visit us (he didn't know we were going to ask him fuck). After a short blowjob they fucked in doggy over our bed. Axel was able to make her cum immediately and that made me feel so himiliated, due I had not been able to make my wife cum in half an hour while Axel just needed a pair of minutes. I turned on like crazy, so when they had finished, I put my face between my wife's legs and cleaned her pussy one more time. (you may watch the video from these fucks in different post from this web).

cum-2-jpg.548810
cum-3-jpg.548812
My wife can't usually cum doggy style either unless her lover is bigger and or rubs her. Of course I never could get my small cock in her doggy style so that was never an option for us. Love to see the vid of you eating her cream pie

That is so very hot ! She is incredible and has such a nice ass. It is great that you eat all his cum too to show that he is superior to you sexually and can do things you cannot. Thank you so much for sharing !
Of course, I considérate him superior than me in sex. He has too much more experience in sex than me for several reazons, he is 8 years older, his sexual life began early than me and his virility is amazing. Moreover he's black and my wife always felt attracted by brown and black men. I knew it since we were just friends. I'm caucasian with dark blonde hair and green/brown eyes. Susie considerates me handsome and good guy and the reazon because we married is due we get along. When they had a relationship before me, sex was great but their coexistence was not good.
When they fucked in doggy in that occasion, she sucked his black cock a little and it turned hard quickly. While my wife was accomodating in four legs, over our bed, Axel put all his clothes off. I thought he only was going to put his jeans down to fuck. That was not just to be more comfortable. He knew my wife turned on watching his black skin.
Axel has a normal dick, not huge. If you like watching our video, I can't imagine what do you feel when you watch those videos, where black bulls put their incredible huge dicks inside caucasian wive's pussies and we are not sure if those wonderful sticks are going to fit or not inside the white vaginas!

I have done this and it is absolutely incredible. The combination of being allowed to eat her pussy (which is my favorite) the humiliation of eating another man's cum and the thrill of being involved is so extremely powerful. At first my wife was incredulous that I would do it but when she let me, she had a massive orgasm and now it is the thing we enjoy the most. When she is too tired or sore right after, she will usually have me wait until the morning to taste her. You should definitely try it at least once. Drillher4me: This is factual

I'm with you , I taste her every tme and it is amazing! she is so wet and full of his cum and hers and she just cums even harder as I eat her, sometimes the bull is there watching and they both cuckhold me and the humiliation the sloppy pussy and knowing a bbc has just cums is soo good we will "replay" the fuck when we are alone and she and I both cum hardsexy asians 047.JPG

I'm with you , I taste her every tme and it is amazing! she is so wet and full of his cum and hers and she just cums even harder as I eat her, sometimes the bull is there watching and they both cuckhold me and the humiliation the sloppy pussy and knowing a bbc has just cums is soo good we will "replay" the fuck when we are alone and she and I both cum hardView attachment 571111
You are so right, it is amazing and that combination of feelings makes it so hot for both of us !

Back