Eating Creampies

I am curious how many actually have done this vs fantasy. What's your experience?
My wife insists that I clean her up after her lover has deposited a load of cum in her married pussy. If I was not allowed to watch her being ravaged by her lover, she calls me into the bedroom after to clean up. If her lover is okay with it, she has me clean up his big black cock with my mouth also.
It took me awhile to get used to the taste of cum, but now I am okay with it and look forward to my part in my wife' pleasure.

i did it only twice actually. once at the very beginning and the second time after her vaginoplasty. i'm afraid the look of her pussy by now and before does not attract me anymore. I prefer tighter holes. but I enjoyed licking all around her groins, buttocks, crack and cleavage after her afternoon gangbangs, collecting the intense smelling traces of her men.

Last night , my wife was going to have an evening with her favorite black bull. I told I did not want to watch or to be there. . He enjoys making her beg for his cock in front of me and then making her tell me how good his big cock feels me. Having her tell me I can't satisfy her with my little white dick. I had some errands to run and I was leaving as he arrived. He laughed and said he would leave her well used with a present for me.

As I was headed home later last night, I got a call from her saying that he wanted to know where I was because he wanted to say good bye before he left. I told her was 30 minutes away from the house. He took the phone from her. He said he was going fuck her again. He said that I was to come to the bedroom as soon as I got home.

When I got there, he was pounding and she was climaxing continuously. You could see the cum squirting along with her juices with each stroke. He finally plunged all the way in and came in her again. When he finally pulled his beer can thick cock out, her pussy was gaping and oozing cum. He laughed and told me to enjoy my desert. As I cleaned her pussy, he told her to tell me he fucked her and how much she enjoyed it. When I finally cleaned up to her clit, she came instantly spraying my face with a combination of their cum. He laughed and let.

mrs inked has been taking her regular BBC bareback for about 18 mths now and it wasn't until about 3 weeks ago that I received my first proper Creampie!! By proper Creampie I mean, I arrived home one afternoon to find Mrs inked getting an impromptu fuck on our bed, our reg BBC just turned up and took her upstairs and fucked her before he went to work. After he had gone I went upstairs to attend her, she was sprawled on the bed , legs open with a big smile on her face. I gently positioned myself as I have done on several occasion and began licking her pussy, she told me to get her plug in dildo so she stimulate herself whilst I licked her, I pushed my tongue and lapped at her after several minutes she Nagano to shake and violently orgasmed, as she came the BBC s cum exploded out of her beautiful pussy and shot all over my face and down into my mouth! I was surprised as this had not happened before and up till then I thought that our bull just never had that much cum, I realised that up till then in the past when I had cleaned her, his seed was that far inside her I had not really had a Creampie lol we loved it
Very hot

Back