Eastern Missouri/Southern Illinois

Whitebetasub

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
At some point in the future my girlfriend and I might be looking to find a bull for roleplaying and fun. Would have to be disease and ******* free, and enormously hung.

Is it proper here to ask for references? I am new to this and would like some advice on how this all works. Thanks.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the two bulls that liked my posts here. If in the future when my gf joins me out here (we are currently in a long distance relationship but she is going to move here) we would be interested in roleplaying, the potential bull must have references and medical papers showing that they are disease free. Must also be ok with cucks participation and be willing to allow cuck to stroke and suck bull's cock as well as cleanup. I wish to be dominated and not just humiliated.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the two bulls that liked my posts here. If in the future when my gf joins me out here (we are currently in a long distance relationship but she is going to move here) we would be interested in roleplaying, the potential bull must have references and medical papers showing that they are disease free. Must also be ok with cucks participation and be willing to allow cuck to stroke and suck bull's cock as well as cleanup. I wish to be dominated and not just humiliated.
Did you guys find a BBC to play with?

Back