Eastern Central Iowa Wife Looking a Long and Thick Man for LTR

LittleWild

Female
I've had one black man and he was 7" and thick. Hope to do better. Would like to find one I could drive to on a regular basis. If you live in East Central Iowa and are large ,thick, and black, would love to hear from you. I'm DDF, and want to stay that way. Might make my husband watch when I want to, but most the time would be just you and me. Hope to hear from you big black men in East Central Iowa. Littlewild

I've had one black man and he was 7" and thick. Hope to do better. Would like to find one I could drive to on a regular basis. If you live in East Central Iowa and are large ,thick, and black, would love to hear from you. I'm DDF, and want to stay that way. Might make my husband watch when I want to, but most the time would be just you and me. Hope to hear from you big black men in East Central Iowa. Littlewild
Not to many black men running around in Iowa. U might have to travel to get that black monster cock u crave.

Too bad I'm not in Central Eastern Iowa.

Thank you, really love fucking his thick cock. I came so much. He came three times in me without stopping. I thought he would at least stop to go to the bathroom. I didn't think a guy could cum like that. And everytime he came, it was alot of it, everytime. WOW! When we did finish, I had his cum running down my legs on the way to the bathroom. My tight pussy got stretched a little bit that night. Trust me on being in Iowa, you don't want to leave North Carolina for Iowa. Besides, it's cold up here right now. Gonna frost tonight. Thanks for the response on my post. I'm gonna get to bed and sleep. It's been a long day. Goodnight. LittleWild.

It is definitely worth the trip to find a good BBC! Keep looking baby...your pussy looks so ready to be filled with Black seed!

Thank you, really love fucking his thick cock. I came so much. He came three times in me without stopping. I thought he would at least stop to go to the bathroom. I didn't think a guy could cum like that. And everytime he came, it was alot of it, everytime. WOW! When we did finish, I had his cum running down my legs on the way to the bathroom. My tight pussy got stretched a little bit that night. Trust me on being in Iowa, you don't want to leave North Carolina for Iowa. Besides, it's cold up here right now. Gonna frost tonight. Thanks for the response on my post. I'm gonna get to bed and sleep. It's been a long day. Goodnight. LittleWild.

yes I was noticing how tiny and juicy your pussy is - Goodness.... You need as much black pipe as possible stretching that precious pink!

Thanks. You look very handsome. Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully I'll have time to put a couple pics up, maybe that will help. You have a goodnight. LittleWild.

Back