Eastern Central Iowa Wife Looking a Long and Thick Man for LTR

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by LittleWild, Oct 5, 2014.

1. LittleWild

LittleWild New Member

I've had one black man and he was 7" and thick. Hope to do better. Would like to find one I could drive to on a regular basis. If you live in East Central Iowa and are large ,thick, and black, would love to hear from you. I'm DDF, and want to stay that way. Might make my husband watch when I want to, but most the time would be just you and me. Hope to hear from you big black men in East Central Iowa. Littlewild

2. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    Not to many black men running around in Iowa. U might have to travel to get that black monster cock u crave.

3. cltblackdick

cltblackdick Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Too bad I'm not in Central Eastern Iowa.

4. LittleWild

LittleWild New Member

Thank you, really love fucking his thick cock. I came so much. He came three times in me without stopping. I thought he would at least stop to go to the bathroom. I didn't think a guy could cum like that. And everytime he came, it was alot of it, everytime. WOW! When we did finish, I had his cum running down my legs on the way to the bathroom. My tight pussy got stretched a little bit that night. Trust me on being in Iowa, you don't want to leave North Carolina for Iowa. Besides, it's cold up here right now. Gonna frost tonight. Thanks for the response on my post. I'm gonna get to bed and sleep. It's been a long day. Goodnight. LittleWild.

5. Candyman0100

Candyman0100 Member

US
    Looking delicious.

6. littlewildshobbie

littlewildshobbie New Member

Thank you. North Dakota is so cold. You probably could use a nice white white girl. Plenty of them there. Thanks for the compliment.

7. BadJay

BadJay Well-Known Member

It is definitely worth the trip to find a good BBC! Keep looking baby...your pussy looks so ready to be filled with Black seed!

8. BadJay

BadJay Well-Known Member

yes I was noticing how tiny and juicy your pussy is - Goodness.... You need as much black pipe as possible stretching that precious pink!

9. littlewildshobbie

All I know is I love getting fuck by a beautiful big black man. Thanks. LittleWild. I hope I'll get a local guy contacting me. Want one soon.

10. Damanrichere

Damanrichere Active Member

US
    I am cheering you on since I can't get out your way to stick it to you!

11. littlewildshobbie

Thanks. You look very handsome. Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully I'll have time to put a couple pics up, maybe that will help. You have a goodnight. LittleWild.

12. Damanrichere

Damanrichere Active Member

US
    You NEED to have a good night of being filled