East Europeans and Black Men in the UK

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Every now and then I wonder about the level of interest in black men among East European women and couples, especially among those have moved to the UK in the last decade. By definition if you are a member of this site and are East European I know you will already be interested in black men. My question to you is a wider one. How common is that interest in general terms?

If I can ask you . Why you like so much east europian woman ?

Good question. The simple answer is that I am always interested in the unknown. My work has brought me into contact with a few East European women but none of them socially and none of them that well so it is pure curiosity. Basically I don't know enough East Europeans from any of the countries to build a general picture of what the women might be like in general.

In a swinging context I had fun with two quite a few years ago one was Polish and the other Russian. I met the Russian a few times in her home and we had a lot of fun.

Speaking in purely physical terms I think a lot of them are simply stunning

My wife went to Europe this past summer and sent me a text did you know their are black men in Germany.

I'm of Czech descent, and yes

Ahh so you are Czech. My question was actually prompted because of conversations that I have been having with a Czech woman. I know her professionally through telephone conversations and social media although we have never met in person.

I casually suggested that we should meet for a ******* after the holidays and she responded very quickly with a yes. That got me wondering ;-)

It's simple. We don't have many black men in Eastern European countries, and a sizable portion of women will be keen on trying out something different and exotic once they get away from their usual surroundings. It's human nature. Yes, there is attraction. Probably no more common than that of native UK/US women, but I do hear that black men have it fairly easy attracting women in Eastern Europe. I've overheard girls in Estonia talking about how hot black guys are more than once, and met more than a few Estonian/other Eastern European women with black babies abroad where they're more likely to mix.

That's very interesting and thanks for the insight. Do you now live in the UK or US?

Every now and then I wonder about the level of interest in black men among East European women and couples, especially among those have moved to the UK in the last decade. By definition if you are a member of this site and are East European I know you will already be interested in black men. My question to you is a wider one. How common is that interest in general terms?
Hi my name is Lena, pls be noted that Russian girls are not exept

Good question. The simple answer is that I am always interested in the unknown. My work has brought me into contact with a few East European women but none of them socially and none of them that well so it is pure curiosity. Basically I don't know enough East Europeans from any of the countries to build a general picture of what the women might be like in general.

In a swinging context I had fun with two quite a few years ago one was Polish and the other Russian. I met the Russian a few times in her home and we had a lot of fun.

Speaking in purely physical terms I think a lot of them are simply stunning
Thanks for kind words about us Russian girls hope you enjoy my native girls

Back