East Europeans and Black Men in the UK

Speaking from my own experiences and observations of either having lived, worked or travelled to many Eastern European countries, I believe there is a strong interest in Eastern European girls towards black guys- certainly big curiosity and fascination. Perhaps it's simply because there are still so relatively few black people in these countries.

My wife Nat who I met in Belarus is a rather typical such girl. I'm not sure she ever actually expected to experience a black guy living in Belarus, but the curiosity was there before we met. Compared to others' experiences, it was relatively easy to persuade her to give in to her curiosity once we were married and living in UK (and when she was sure that I was not looking for excuse to fuck other girls!).
I would tend to agree. My work required that I travel extensively and I found it was easiest to get laid in places there were few black men. It seems there were always some women that wanted to try something new and/or different

I would tend to agree. My work required that I travel extensively and I found it was easiest to get laid in places there were few black men. It seems there were always some women that wanted to try something new and/or different

Indeed. The Baltic countries are a particularly ripe gold mine. The looks on the faces of those girls as they screamed "it's sooo biiiiiggggggg" :D priceless

My wife had sucked and fucked black cock before we met, during her work and travel in USA. Ever since, she thinks that black guys have bigger cocks and that they are sexier. Very few up black guys around here, but I am sure many Eastern European women would fall on their knees in front of BBC.

My wife had sucked and fucked black cock before we met, during her work and travel in USA. Ever since, she thinks that black guys have bigger cocks and that they are sexier. Very few up black guys around here, but I am sure many Eastern European women would fall on their knees in front of BBC.
Where are you located?

Back