EAST COAST KIK GROUP SINGLE FEMALES & COUPLES

East Coast Bull Club is a KIK group, created for single white females (petite, chubby, bbw, milfs, matures) and couples to chat, meet & hang out. We plan that this group grows throughout the east coast. It's a good way for singles and couples who are into the lifestyle of BBC, BIG BULLS etc.,to connect and network with each other.
We also plan to have meet ups such as, hotel parties and picnics, game days, ski resorts, award ceremonies etc.!!

Rules are simple, be respectful to one another. Disrespect of any form will not be tolerated and you will be expelled from the group.

Any bull who wishes to enter the group would have to reach me here on B2W Or send me a message via KIK

KIK: MR_MAGIC333

*for single females & couples only* (KIK CODE IS BELOW FOR YOU TO SCAN. Have fun)

Can't wait to see you there

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 63
East Coast Bull Club is a KIK group, created for single white females (petite, chubby, bbw, milfs, matures) and couples to chat, meet & hang out. We plan that this group grows throughout the east coast. It's a good way for singles and couples who are into the lifestyle of BBC, BIG BULLS etc.,to connect and network with each other.
We also plan to have meet ups such as, hotel parties and picnics, game days, ski resorts, award ceremonies etc.!!

Rules are simple, be respectful to one another. Disrespect of any form will not be tolerated and you will be expelled from the group.

Any bull who wishes to enter the group would have to reach me here on B2W Or send me a message via KIK

KIK: MR_MAGIC333

*for single females & couples only* (KIK CODE IS BELOW FOR YOU TO SCAN. Have fun)

Can't wait to see you there
We just added it and looking forward to networking....

Back