DYING TO KNOW?...

HELLO!! I am a married hispanic female, 37 yrs old, 5'4 and weigh 170 lbs. I have always been curious about what sex would be like with a black man. My hubby does not want to become a swinger so I have decided to take this matter on my own, discreetly of course.

I am in search of a well endowed black man who doesnt mind a woman with a little meat on her body, to help this fantasy of mine be realised?.. I will send you a pic if it gets to the point that we start to text one another. Thnak you!!

I sure did check out your profile! WOW!!! I would LOOOVE to try that bbc...I am a latina woman,37, 5'4 and weigh 170..a little on the chunky side,if you don't mind? Im a little shy,as I am new to all this and don't know much of what to expect...I will send you a game pic to an email you can provide me as I will not post any pics on this site...my email is sjass58@gmail.com...bye handsome!!!

you know i got you baby.whatever you need.give me a little time.already have your e-mail,your no#,and location.;)

HELLO!! I am a married hispanic female, 37 yrs old, 5'4 and weigh 170 lbs. I have always been curious about what sex would be like with a black man. My hubby does not want to become a swinger so I have decided to take this matter on my own, discreetly of course.

I am in search of a well endowed black man who doesnt mind a woman with a little meat on her body, to help this fantasy of mine be realised?.. I will send you a pic if it gets to the point that we start to text one another. Thnak you!!
i definetly dont mind a woman with a little chubbiness on her ;)

Back