Dying for black cock and cum

Glen and Mandy

Hey guys Glen an Mandy here. we have fantasised about this for a long time and te thought of my hubby pushing cum back in me from BBC makes me so wet and cum hardView attachment 33710View attachment 33710FILE266.JPGFILE271.JPGFILE274.JPG . I am a dirty bitch who loves cock and a pusy full of cum if i am in the right situation and comfortable. Guys tell me what would you like to do to me.The one that turns me on the most from the UK or visiting the UK. we will meet.

Attachments

• FILE256.JPG
    FILE256.JPG
    543.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 1728082852.jpg
    1728082852.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 50
Hey guys Glen an Mandy here. we have fantasised about this for a long time and te thought of my hubby pushing cum back in me from BBC makes me so wet and cum hardView attachment 33710View attachment 33710View attachment 33712View attachment 33713View attachment 33714 . I am a dirty bitch who loves cock and a pusy full of cum if i am in the right situation and comfortable. Guys tell me what would you like to do to me.The one that turns me on the most from the UK or visiting the UK. we will meet.
The pussy lips, i can see my tongue gettn them ready...spreading them real sweet, for my dick to slide into and commence to pussy poundin!! Would love to LONGSTROKE it for you!

not from u.k. :(
but have idea ;)

Preconditions:

If off the pill: fine; otherwise go off - or at least tell hubby just before The Happening you have gone off a while back. Also tell him, it was his (and his sperms`) chance to compete and defend his position in your marriage and on his wife`s side.

The Game:

1st: let Black Bull(s) take turns - long rides with `definite endings` appreciated - and bareback, of course; and make sure the load(s) go in deep inside you.

2nd: let hubby have sloppy seconds but tell him, you had changed your mind and you only allowed him in with a condom on. Just at the moment he is up to safely enter you, push him back and clean the outside of the condom with a dry fabric. Tell him, you wouldn`t want the spermizides on the condom to harm your lover`s` seeds. After that you can lead him in and let him do his job and even push the Black seed right back up into your belly, deeper and deeper, further and further...

not from u.k. :(
but have idea ;)

Preconditions:

If off the pill: fine; otherwise go off - or at least tell hubby just before The Happening you have gone off a while back. Also tell him, it was his (and his sperms`) chance to compete and defend his position in your marriage and on his wife`s side.

The Game:

1st: let Black Bull(s) take turns - long rides with `definite endings` appreciated - and bareback, of course; and make sure the load(s) go in deep inside you.

2nd: let hubby have sloppy seconds but tell him, you had changed your mind and you only allowed him in with a condom on. Just at the moment he is up to safely enter you, push him back and clean the outside of the condom with a dry fabric. Tell him, you wouldn`t want the spermizides on the condom to harm your lover`s` seeds. After that you can lead him in and let him do his job and even push the Black seed right back up into your belly, deeper and deeper, further and further...

Having hubby wear a condom and cleaning the outside of it to remove spermicide is a fantastic way to show him that you're really serious about preventing "unintended consequences."

Hey guys Glen an Mandy here. we have fantasised about this for a long time and te thought of my hubby pushing cum back in me from BBC makes me so wet and cum hardView attachment 33710View attachment 33710View attachment 33712View attachment 33713View attachment 33714 . I am a dirty bitch who loves cock and a pusy full of cum if i am in the right situation and comfortable. Guys tell me what would you like to do to me.The one that turns me on the most from the UK or visiting the UK. we will meet.
NICE PUSSY

Back