We did it bare with a hung friend of mine for a number of years.Never failed to be extremely intense for all of us.Not to mention a huge mess.
Suppppper messy right ... I think for guys also it's kinda like minus unless they're bi which is fine to each there own, it's pretty much not a big deal for a guys dick to be well duh touching yours and its a little bit of a rush... and for me also the fact the woman can accept two cocks in one hole no matter how tight she was... just shows the power of the pussy that just gets me goiiiinnngg.

Yeah lol. As a heterosexual male, the thought of another man's hand let alone his cock touching mine is a big turn off. But again to each his own. You would be hard pressed to find very many black guys willing to do DVP. The thought of rubbing dicks with another man plus having that guys cum all over your dick would be a big no go to MOST STR8 BLACK MEN. Just my opinion.

Yeah lol. As a heterosexual male, the thought of another man's hand let alone his cock touching mine is a big turn off. But again to each his own. You would be hard pressed to find very many black guys willing to do DVP. The thought of rubbing dicks with another man plus having that guys cum all over your dick would be a big no go to MOST STR8 BLACK MEN. Just my opinion.
Can't be Bi or Gay to me when it's a pussy we splitting but I feel you to at the same time. I focus on the fact we both inside her over some cock contact but that's just me. To each there own

I did it often with her toy & my cock,I have to admitted it gave a extend tight to caught a slightly pain at first but once her cunt expands it will be must better but most importance at all is how she sounded just so wild,at some point she ended up begging me to fuck her harder.

DP is as close as I can bear to have my cock next to another man's. Love to give a wife some fine DP, but no DVP for me.

Back