Dutch couple looking for her first bbc!

Danman75

Couple
Hi there, we're a couple from the Netherlands. We have started swinging a while ago and we would also like to try some things with just a male instead of another couple. We both find it interesting if this male would be a black male. So if you're from the Netherlands or planning to come to this country, leave a reply and perhaps we could get in touch!

View attachment 139857View attachment 139858View attachment 139859View attachment 139860View attachment 139861View attachment 139862View attachment 139863

Hi, I really like your profile and pics. From New York, now living in Europe. Planning to visit Netherlands for work in Mid November if all goes well. I'd like to keep in touch. Interested?

Hi, I really like your profile and pics. From New York, now living in Europe. Planning to visit Netherlands for work in Mid November if all goes well. I'd like to keep in touch. Interested?

Yes! ;-) How long will you stay in the Netherlands?

Hi there, we're a couple from the Netherlands. We have started swinging a while ago and we would also like to try some things with just a male instead of another couple. We both find it interesting if this male would be a black male. So if you're from the Netherlands or planning to come to this country, leave a reply and perhaps we could get in touch!

View attachment 139857View attachment 139858View attachment 139859View attachment 139860View attachment 139861View attachment 139862View attachment 139863
looking so hot bb

She is not only attracted to black guys, but likes the idea of having a threesome with a black guy and me. She is not very much into bald guys (black or white) and preferably not too young.

Hi - I am based in the Netherlands, black british gentlemen, mid 30s (in a very committed relationship, but with some fun on the side) I have partied with with white couples before and enjoy watching discovering how to arouse a new lover. Very open to help with DPs and spit roasts. Maybe we could all meet for a coffee when you are in town and see what happens.

Back