Dud

Nhcuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
I'm sure other women run into this as well....

Had a BBC come over. We were talking and he said he'd be over in 30 min. So I get ready and hubby starts getting me going. Licking my clit, some fingering, got me soaked and ready for a BBC.

So the guy shows up 90 minutes later. By now I'm ready to just get railed. My pussy is throbbing. He puts me on my knees and pulls out his huge cock, gags me and slaps it around my face. I'm loving it all and just want his beautiful cock in me.

He gets me on the bed, starts fucking.........can't stay hard, rhythm off, then doesn't last long. Ends up jacking off on my face. Packs up and leaves, while asking for a repeat.

Hubby had to give me a good fucking once he left to get me off like I needed. Then pump in that load my pussy was craving.

I'm sure other women have the same issue. My hubby can get me off better then most guys, he gets home field advantage. It takes a true Bull with a big cock who knows how to fuck a women to really wow and impress me. Not all BBCs are equal. Cheers to all the studs!

Had a BBC come over. We were talking and he said he'd be over in 30 min. So I get ready and hubby starts getting me going. Licking my clit, some fingering, got me soaked and ready for a BBC.

So the guy shows up 90 minutes later. By now I'm ready to just get railed. My pussy is throbbing. He puts me on my knees and pulls out his huge cock, gags me and slaps it around my face. I'm loving it all and just want his beautiful cock in me.

He gets me on the bed, starts fucking.........can't stay hard, rhythm off, then doesn't last long. Ends up jacking off on my face. Packs up and leaves, while asking for a repeat.

Hubby had to give me a good fucking once he left to get me off like I needed. Then pump in that load my pussy was craving.

I'm sure other women have the same issue. My hubby can get me off better then most guys, he gets home field advantage. It takes a true Bull with a big cock who knows how to fuck a women to really wow and impress me. Not all BBCs are equal. Cheers to all the studs!
no body will be love you and want to please you and give everything to just please you like your hubby do.. thats why he is your hubby.. so you should always thank him and please him everyday :)

DAMN LOL

Well, yes, life happens. We are all humans, not machines. Which is good. Otherwise everything anyone needed was but a dildo or a flashlight. *lol*
i understand it`s not easy for a stranger to be ready to perform "at your command". You`ve been prepared and all worked up by your husband, but he`s been coming fresh to your home, directly from work maybe, or from wherever. ;)

And I get that but the "I'm the greatest you'll ever have" attitude and the belief that because you have a BBC that your going to rock my world is getting old. If you're going to run your mouth like a bull then be able to back it up and don't make promises you're not going to, or can't, keep. It happens way to often. A BBC doesn't make you a sex god and if you cant perform to that level, I'm fine with that too then change the approach.

And I get that but the "I'm the greatest you'll ever have" attitude and the belief that because you have a BBC that your going to rock my world is getting old. If you're going to run your mouth like a bull then be able to back it up and don't make promises you're not going to, or can't, keep. It happens way to often. A BBC doesn't make you a sex god and if you cant perform to that level, I'm fine with that too then change the approach.
All true however common misperception that BBC is there to please white pussy when more common white pussy is there to please BBC as is the common view of most black men. So likely but also common that you had misguided exspectations. But also common amoung many white women

This is the difference between a real Bull and a guy that just wants to fuck your wife. All black men are not Bulls. A Bull takes his craft seriously. My attitude is no different than that of an athlete. In other words, when I step on the court, field, pitch etc. I am ready to perform at my highest level. That's just me. I'm sure there are others here who will disagree with me.

i get you. But you didn`t mention anything about how he was advertising for himself in the original posting. ;) i think, if you like to, you could meet somewhere on a "neutral ground" and discuss the experience and what all of you could do better next time. Maybe within a slightly different setting he will be able to feel more comfortable. Even if it`s all about the sex, sometimes things work out better when everybody has got to know each other a little bit before the action.

This is the difference between a real Bull and a guy that just wants to fuck your wife. All black men are not Bulls. A Bull takes his craft seriously. My attitude is no different than that of an athlete. In other words, when I step on the court, field, pitch etc. I am ready to perform at my highest level. That's just me. I'm sure there are others here who will disagree with me.

Not me. You're always on point. Mad respect to you once more.

I wholeheartedly agree with you!

Mmmh. What's this I'm hearing? So you found the guy with the big wood but the performance was sub par? I would bet any amount of money without fear of losing that what you experienced is fairly common. And he asked for a repeat meeting too?

I was thinking about making a post today about what are women's experiences here regarding their bulls' performance, generally speaking.

This site is largely about idealizing the BBC so if you're gullible enough to believe the hype, you could get to think that not only are black males galore running around with 10 inch cocks in their pants, they also fuck for hours on end and can provide you with second servings at a moment's notice, etc. All fantasy.

It's always good to hear about an honest real to life situation like what you mentioned, since I'm interested solely in what's real, as opposed to fantasy and idealism.

They guy you mentioned above sounds like a typical case of one who was wrapped up in what felt good for him. How did you feel about this or whether his performance was good for you never crossed his mind.

My two cents: this is why it's important to take a bit of time to screen potential mates, take a little bit of time if you can to get to know something about them. You know, make sure there is a true common interest across the board, everything from cock size to whatever else interests you. It's important that the bull is genuinely interested in giving you a thorough fuck, and is not one of those who just wants to get off. With any luck, hopefully he knows what he's doing and can perform too.

A BBC as you mentioned above, may have the looks and goods, but can he perform and is his interest level in you sufficiently high so that he is inspired to give you a top notch performance? That is the question(s) you always have to try and get figured out. Thanks again for your post.

Last edited:
This is the difference between a real Bull and a guy that just wants to fuck your wife. (...)
Could be the question of demand and supply. A woman or couple seeking out for Black men in particular might have a hard time in a region where Black people are a rather small minority. Even in metropolitan areas with a higher number of Black people i think it is hard to find a potential player who knows and understands the lifestyle. So sometimes it is more about finding a Black guy who is willing to participate with a couple than finding a "Bull" which might be almost impossible in some cases/areas.

Could be the question of demand and supply. A woman or couple seeking out for Black men in particular might have a hard time in a region where Black people are a rather small minority. Even in metropolitan areas with a higher number of Black people i think it is hard to find a potential player who knows and understands the lifestyle. So sometimes it is more about finding a Black guy who is willing to participate with a couple than finding a "Bull" which might be almost impossible in some cases/areas.
I completely understand this is indeed the reality for most people. My point is simply this...buyer beware. I'm surprised that I don't see more couples networking and pooling their resources. I've actually addressed this very topic in my second podcast episode.

All true however common misperception that BBC is there to please white pussy when more common white pussy is there to please BBC (...)
...which is not a contradiction. More accurately everyone involved should be there to please everyone else. In this kind of lifestyle "white pussy" and "black dick" are "mutually dependent" to everyone`s best advantage and shared fun time together. ;)

I’ll come fuck you the proper way leaving 2 big cleanups for hubby

All true however common misperception that BBC is there to please white pussy when more common white pussy is there to please BBC as is the common view of most black men. So likely but also common that you had misguided exspectations. But also common amoung many white women
What? Who the fuck are you to presume how to tell someone else how they should feel? Think you’re some worldly sage or the Dali fuckin llama? No one gives a damn what your opinion is or the rest of your no payin non verified fakes types think. Your type shouldn’t be allowed to post. You people are killing this site

Back