Dubai or Istanbul for cuckold play

Hi everyone!
We know what made us all registered here! We share the same interests and kinky things!
We are Saudi married couple! We love cuckold play and lifestyle. As a husband I get the same special pleasure you got guys when you use a wife in front of if a husband so please if your are interested and willing to meet DM! Dubai or Istanbul the more suitable person we get the more we go to his place Dubai or Istanbul.

Hi everyone!
We know what made us all registered here! We share the same interests and kinky things!
We are Saudi married couple! We love cuckold play and lifestyle. As a husband I get the same special pleasure you got guys when you use a wife in front of if a husband so please if your are interested and willing to meet DM! Dubai or Istanbul the more suitable person we get the more we go to his place Dubai or Istanbul.
Dubai and would love to meet you guys

Hi everyone!
Would love to meet in dubai

Hi everyone!
Hi im in Istanbul anatolian side

Back