DSLs... Who's a fan?

@Curious Couple 4 BBC
Hey CC4BBC, was this you- I swore I saw those DSL's before...:blackgreedy:
tumblr_nbaqnernDA1tcf5pxo1_250.gif

I just love me some white/asian/latina cum-slut DSLs!
tumblr_nb8y6d10xw1tcf5pxo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
look at the DSLs on this BBC cum-luvin slut
tumblr_mejr4sxXSk1rg95u4o1_400.gif

Dam woman - you got me on a subject of passion for me. Ain't nuthin like a sexy white BBC lovin cumslut whore with some DSLs. You got my cock rock hard now.
tumblr_n2dmfzcfyv1sxj9cno1_400-gif.435855

Dam woman - you got me on a subject of passion for me. Ain't nuthin like a sexy white BBC lovin cumslut whore with some DSLs. You got my cock rock hard now.
Bigblackbull These girls are getting it done but I bet I could show them a thing or two :) My lips were made to do work and nothing makes my big DSLs happier than to be wrapped around a nice big juicy black cock

Don't forget down my throat :) Do that cock of yours Hunni need a nice sloppy head job? I like to go for about 25 min to start, after that my ass belong to my black cock lover ;)

Last edited:
:mstickle::mstickle:

Bigbblack A cock like yours should be catered to and often I hope it's getting the attention it deserves :) That goes for all the black men out there...Here a good test guys... Your woman should be able to give you a hands free blow job and make you cum by only using her mouth to suck your dick..Just a tip ...When I meet a new lover for the first time I tell him I bet I can make you cum with out touching you cock :mstickle: Works every time XOXOX

:)
I would leave such a fat load on that sex face.
I would love to see the look on my husbands face as you did that lol I love looking up at my lovers when they dump that yummy load all over my with face..I don't let my husband cum on my face or in my mouth... My ex white boyfriend used to love watching me suck strange black guys off and me getting blasted by them. He used to find big black guys at the gym for me and bring them home just to watch the action ... Sometimes more than one:) He was freaky like that but I loved it :) I miss those days

Back