******* couples.

tman

Male
I met this couple on line, we made arrangements for me to come over and fuck his hot wife. I get there and they were so *******, they could barely stand. I asked where the bedroom was and dragged her to the bed and fucked her ass for 3 hours. She was crying and screaming, but, hey, I had a job to do. It was her first time for anal. I busted that ass wide! Her hubby kept doing shots and ******* in the bathroom, I kept fucking that little hot slut.

I met this couple on line, we made arrangements for me to come over and fuck his hot wife. I get there and they were so *******, they could barely stand. I asked where the bedroom was and dragged her to the bed and fucked her ass for 3 hours. She was crying and screaming, but, hey, I had a job to do. it was her first time for anal. I busted that ass wide!
Yeah boy that what I'm taking about!! U wana mess with the bull, U gana get the horns U know what I'm saying!! LOL Fuck that tight white ass up my brotha!!:blackgreedy:

I met this couple on line, we made arrangements for me to come over and fuck his hot wife. I get there and they were so *******, they could barely stand. I asked where the bedroom was and dragged her to the bed and fucked her ass for 3 hours. She was crying and screaming, but, hey, I had a job to do. It was her first time for anal. I busted that ass wide! Her hbyy kept doing shots and ******* in the bathroom, I kept fucking that little hot slut.
Was she begging you to stop?

I'll be damn!! That couple called again and liked what happened. They invited me back and they were sloppy ******* again!! That's what they're into now. That little bitch is so fucking hot, I tore her up again. All he wanted was a video camera sitting on the dresser so he can see what happened. i like them alot!! My favorite couple to visit. I made her a 'ass to mouth' queen the other night!! Making sure I was in front of the camera as I face fucked that hot ******* bitch!!

Had another great weekend with my ******* couple. She isn't going to walk right for a week after the way I fucked her ass. The husband made us breakfast and I had her sucking my cock in the kitchen. They did they're shots and was ******* again. i tore that little slut up. i think I'm bringing another friend with me next time.

Had another great weekend with my ******* couple. She isn't going to walk right for a week after the way I fucked her ass. The husband made us breakfast and I had her sucking my cock in the kitchen. They did they're shots and was ******* again. i tore that little slut up. i think I'm bringing another friend with me next time.

a friend? you should take 4 or 5 of your boys over with you pass her round like a joint lol all white chix need a good bbc pounding their pussys at least once in a life time

a friend? you should take 4 or 5 of your boys over with you pass her round like a joint lol all white chix need a good bbc pounding their pussys at least once in a life time
lol its only when my wife has had way too much alcohol she turns into a slut it brings out her inner bbc slut only problem is she has a bottle of wine and a few cocktails she gets wasted and passes out too

We had the oppisit happen, Veronika had invited two bulk guys from her work who she had fucked a few times. They showed up ******* with two friends, all four standing on porch with dicks out, shaking them when she opened door and yelling here little cock sucker, here's cock for you. Got them in house before neighbors got curious. All four started pawing her, she wasn't wearing much and let them while I fixed strong drinks, none had a hard dick, but we're getting Veronika to suck them. ******* drinks and wast 20 minutes they were asleep or *******, took car keys and we went to bed.

Back