DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

NJcuck20

Male
From
NJ, US
it has really been driving me crazy how badly i want to see my gf fucked hard by bbc or multiple at one time..I know she finds black men sexy bc she tells me all the time. and i also know b4 we started dating that she had been with one b4. I just really need to figure out how to make this happen...shes soo hot and petite and would look so good with bbc going in here....please help with ur opinions and ideas!

it has really been driving me crazy how badly i want to see my gf fucked hard by bbc or multiple at one time..I know she finds black men sexy bc she tells me all the time. and i also know b4 we started dating that she had been with one b4. I just really need to figure out how to make this happen...shes soo hot and petite and would look so good with bbc going in here....please help with ur opinions and ideas!

Well instead of posting on this site, start by talking to her about how it can happen. If you can't talk to her don't waste our time on this site.

well how would i bring it up? or wat should i say?

But you said she had already discussed this with you ..."I know she finds black men sexy bc she tells me all the time"

Nobody should have any difficulty responding to such a statement. Your a fraud wasting our time

But you said she had already discussed this with you ..."I know she finds black men sexy bc she tells me all the time"

Nobody should have any difficulty responding to such a statement. Your a fraud wasting our time

Exactly!!! If this is true, you're already there so give me a fuckin break! You are full of ******* and a fake!

Exactly!!! If this is true, you're already there so give me a fuckin break! You are full of ******* and a fake!

:)

You seem to have forgetten yourself and replied with one of your other names which was precisely my point :)

There is no problem with having fantasies but presenting yourself as new to the site with a lame line of wanting to see your girlfriend fucked by a black and not knowing how to raise the subject even when she has allegedly already told you she fancies black men is just...well..lame

:)

You seem to have forgetten yourself and replied with one of your other names which was precisely my point :)

There is no problem with having fantasies but presenting yourself as new to the site with a lame line of wanting to see your girlfriend fucked by a black and not knowing how to raise the subject even when she has allegedly already told you she fancies black men is just...well..lame
Nope...looking back at my response, I should've split into two responses. The first was in agreement with your statement and the second was to the fake.

Back