Drinks

Heys the wife likes sweet drinks , but don't like the taste of alcohol. Is there a ******* we can have that don't have the alcohol taste? I don't mind but she does ?

In my college days we often drank Singapore slings. They were tall & refreshing until they made you wobbly legged. Two was a very mellowing experience four was a carry me to the car night.

Heys the wife likes sweet drinks , but don't like the taste of alcohol. Is there a ******* we can have that don't have the alcohol taste? I don't mind but she does

Is that the one that has shark gummies in it?
Not sure about the gummies because it didn't have any! I was in a disco club in Tijuana Mexico and by the end of the night I ended up in a threesome with two Mamacita's giving them that BBC hysterectomy. I had them holding their stomach's talking about "too mas grande"!😂🤣

Not sure about the gummies because it didn't have any! I was in a disco club in Tijuana Mexico and by the end of the night I ended up in a threesome with two Mamacita's giving them that BBC hysterectomy. I had them holding their stomach's talking about "too mas grande"!😂🤣
Gold Star GIF by Christine Gritmon

Sweet d.rinks have a way don't they 🤣
Yes at that time they did. My favorite later became spiced rum like captain Morgan or very good rum like Pursers with a dash of coke. Then i developed a taste for good wine but that is truly a matter of taste. One thinks it's absolutely wonderful, another thinks its vinegar. I also learned as i got older sex was better with less *******. I think that's because i knew what was going on and the fact that guys with too much think there super studs but are not and sometimes pass out just when things begin to get good.

Yes at that time they did. My favorite later became spiced rum like captain Morgan or very good rum like Pursers with a dash of coke. Then i developed a taste for good wine but that is truly a matter of taste. One thinks it's absolutely wonderful, another thinks its vinegar. I also learned as i got older sex was better with less *******. I think that's because i knew what was going on and the fact that guys with too much think there super studs but are not and sometimes pass out just when things begin to get good.
I've always preferred spicy drinks or bitter maybe a better word. I like capt Morgan, Southern Comfort, smooth but not turpentine, Honey Jack. The same with wine, I don't care for the sweet ones if anything a bitter sweet. It's always fun to prove the guys wrong about alcohol consumption and fooling around! It's a game of whiskey dick or passing out and I'm left with who's next, LOL

Back