Dressing For Black!

Maybe a dumb question, but what does "dressing for black" really entail? I looked through here and its is essentially just dressing provocatively .. that's about it right? am I missing something else?
When you look thru this thread, you`re right. *lol* Could also be asking members who are in the lifestyle to show how they dress for a date (with Blacks). ;)
so dressing sexy? I mean that could also mean dressing for white right lol! Just being sarcastic. But I would say dressing for "black" in my opinion means showing more from the back side :)
In my opinion it also means showing lifestyle related symbols in order to explicitly address black men. i`d really love to see more of those here. So, QoS hotwives, please, post! :)

When you look thru this thread, you`re right. *lol* Could also be asking members who are in the lifestyle to show how they dress for a date (with Blacks). ;)
In my opinion it also means showing lifestyle related symbols in order to explicitly address black men. i`d really love to see more of those here. So, QoS hotwives, please, post! :)

I agree with you there... the QoS symbols are a "give away"

I agree with you there... the QoS symbols are a "give away"
Agreed. But not only the QoS. There are many ways to show a woman`s love or preference for Black men...

Patterns, for instance. ******* prints related to the African wildlife, most notably zebra patterns (as they are also black and white - a symbol for Black-on-white "interracial"). But also cheetah, leopard or giraffe patterns meet the demands well. ;)

Also some fashion accessories may serve the same need. An example would be loop earrings.

However, it`s notable that not all Black men appreciate that symbolism, as today there are black people in all parts of the world and not necessarily everyone of them likes the association with the African continent. (Plus, there are Black men who do not even like the "BBC" acronym either, nor the QoS symbol. ;) )

"Safe to use" are color codes. The colors black or "dark" brown are frequently used to show interest in black people in a subtle way. Although those may be used by anyone, including people outside "the lifestyle", they may also be used in a more explicit way. A hotwife anklet in that colors, or better certain color combinations speaks a relatively clear language!

Examples are - for a white woman - to wear a hotwife anklet (bracelet around the right ankle) with alternating black (or dark brown) and white beads. A more general example - to be worn by women of any color - would be alternating black (or dark brown) and pink beads (as pink is often used as a symbol color for the female sex). Notably, there is a shade of pink that serves as the symbol color for the hotwife.

Color codes like this may be used on any piece of clothes, shoes, jewelry or as nail polish.

Another communicated lifestyle symbol for showing interest in Black men is a pair of toe rings worn on the second (next to the big) toe on both feet. However, this usage is ambivalent, as it is typically related to India rather than "Black culture".

Any woman here who`d like to post pictures with that in mind, please? :D

Last edited:
Back