Dressed in leather

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
I have looked but cant find a thread already with ladies in leather or leather-look clothes so thought I would start one, apologies if one already on site.
Heres me in one of mine, what I like is its perfect for me to be submissive in to BBC but also to be dominating to my hubby! (And vinyl, latex or PVC is not Leather, guys!)
image.jpg

I have looked but cant find a thread already with ladies in leather or leather-look clothes so thought I would start one, apologies if one already on site.
Heres me in one of mine, what I like is its perfect for me to be submissive in to BBC but also to be dominating to my hubby!
View attachment 451012
Love it!!! You are one if the sexiest women i have seen on the site ;)

Heres me in one of mine, what I like is its perfect for me to be submissive in to BBC but also to be dominating to my hubby!
View attachment 451012
WOW

View attachment 451012
Wow you are very sexy in that outfit, your husband is a lucky man! ! Could you use another cuck to clean your pussy? ...LoL! !

View attachment 451012
Awesome, Sexy, Wild, and beautiful ... So sexy

Back