Dressed in leather

33_20141016.jpg

i like the fashion, long throat, and regal features of the model on top. the 3rd one..?.. i would love to see my last lover wearing a men's version of thau for a naughty halloween rendezvous. he was skyscraper tall, and i often referred to him as horse. can you imagine a 6'11 Black man in a men's version of that horse fetish-outfit. outrageous yet chic fetishism.

Whilst the top one is young and beautiful with a lovely figure and an inviting throat, I find the second one more alluring, more likely to be married, more arousing.

As for the horse, I can see that a black man, dressed and hung like a horse would be attractive to you.

I find the second one more alluring, more likely to be married, more arousing.

As for the horse, I can see that a black man, dressed and hung like a horse would be attractive to you.
.... and to your wife in the 2nd photo...but her feminine sweetness prevents her from confessing it and crushing your male ego. he he he yes, its utter debauchery , but imagining an ink-black 6'11 horse in a shiny black horse costume --is a very exotic chic fetishy feeling in my mind.

.... and to your wife in the 2nd photo...but her feminine sweetness prevents her from confessing it and crushing your male ego. he he he yes, its utter debauchery , but imagining an ink-black 6'11 horse in a shiny black horse costume --is a very exotic chic fetishy feeling in my mind.
I can't deny that

i like the fashion, long throat, and regal features of the model on top. the 3rd one..?.. i would love to see my last lover wearing a men's version of thau for a naughty halloween rendezvous. he was skyscraper tall, and i often referred to him as horse. can you imagine a 6'11 Black man in a men's version of that horse fetish-outfit. outrageous yet chic fetishism.
Yes I would love to see you unsheath his magnificent black cock and ride him for all he's worth like the true stallion he is!!!

Yes I would love to see you unsheath his magnificent black cock and ride him for all he's worth like the true stallion he is!!!
a True stallion, yes he is. Blacker than ink abs of black granite. Mighty. A true horse. i will likely date him again....equestrian masochism may be put on hold, but never completely subside. its a recurrent and hip-cracking agonizing fever.

I have looked but cant find a thread already with ladies in leather or leather-look clothes so thought I would start one, apologies if one already on site.
Heres me in one of mine, what I like is its perfect for me to be submissive in to BBC but also to be dominating to my hubby! (And vinyl, latex or PVC is not Leather, guys!)
View attachment 451012
Sexy

Back