Dream or Fantasy

I believe this scene belongs to a ******* mystery movie. The guy's actually trying to ******* his wife.

The difference between White guys and Black guys when it comes to "penetration" ...

White guys walk up and stick it in,
where as ...
Black guys stick it in and walk up.

Last edited:
Tell me this isnt how we all image our wives getting it when they are not with us.

Actually, NO, I don't.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if my Wife reached back and grabbed the Hitachi Wand she keeps next to the bed and slammed the dude across the head with it as hard as she can if he was jerking her around like that.
Do you have any idea as to the sort of brain trauma that can be incurred by some idiot shaking someone like that? :devil:

Last edited:
Actually, NO, I don't.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if my Wife reached back and grabbed the Hitachi Wand she keeps next to the bed and slammed the dude across the head with it as hard as she can if he was jerking her around like that.
Do you have any idea as to the sort of brain trauma that can be incurred by some idiot shaking someone like that? :devil:

Of course I would never want anyone to get hurt. I guess I assumed that it would be a given that all the things talked about and pictured here are the site would be under the assumption that real pain and injury didnt occur. That was not my intent.

ive been used hard by a bull but would draw the line at that it would do me a injury

Of course I would never want anyone to get hurt. I guess I assumed that it would be a given that all the things talked about and pictured here are the site would be under the assumption that real pain and injury didnt occur. That was not my intent.

Sorry, but can only go by what I see.

Back