dr knockboots calling all ladies or couples in san diego

unlike the others who have came im unique and skilled been proven a few times... i am 6ft tall 180lbs 8inches long average thickness... im into almost anything safe and i love rough sex also that deep penitration so you can feel all of me inside you... i ran a swingers club for two years and i still have a connection to many members female and male ( straight) so even if we dont (you and i) hook up im a great man to know... currently we are looking for a few people interested in some office sex i have a guy who is clening out a big office building in mira mesa and we have had a few meetings there so if your interested let me know we can make this happen when ever...

Email me kaydee63754@gmail.com

unlike the others who have came im unique and skilled been proven a few times... i am 6ft tall 180lbs 8inches long average thickness... im into almost anything safe and i love rough sex also that deep penitration so you can feel all of me inside you... i ran a swingers club for two years and i still have a connection to many members female and male ( straight) so even if we dont (you and i) hook up im a great man to know... currently we are looking for a few people interested in some office sex i have a guy who is clening out a big office building in mira mesa and we have had a few meetings there so if your interested let me know we can make this happen when ever...

Email me kaydee63754@gmail.com

I would love to watch my wife getting fucked by your bbc.

Partner, i got some work for you, lol. she gotta have it. a freind of mine

MAYBE THUR /FRIDAY TERRASANTA. Ill let yall meet somewhere or if u in the area one day.

Back