DP Fantasy...

NaughtyGuySF

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
So, I was thinking... Probably my most enduring desire is to DP a woman. I have never done this. But the women I see in videos seem to love it SO much! I SO want to try it! If you ever want to get me hard INSTANTLY, just show me ONE SECOND of a DP video! It's really that fast! Perhaps I can discover this here (I'm new here, and haven't connected with many folks yet). I feel like I still don't quite know where to look for those true, hot, steamy, seedy, backroom-style adventures that turn me on so much (I do & I don't, I guess. I'm not really connected to that life right now, though). Am hoping I can connect with this soon.

Attachments

• Interracial DP.jpg
    Interracial DP.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 44
Sweet cheers dude. Hope you find a good Slut soon so you can show her what's she has been missing.
Put a toy and my dick in my gf pussy and she instantly said "if that is how good it feels with a toy I want the real thing" got to give a girl what she wants.

DP can be a lot of fun but that is from my side of things. The times I have done it it usually was with two friends that were close. This helps because let's face it, things are going to touch and it is no fun if someone freaks out. I knew one guy that agreed to be with a girl he knew and her boyfriend and he freaked out when his balls were on the other guy and took off. I guess you know make sure both men are comfortable with each other and relaxed or at least both really want to be with the woman. Make sure she is relaxed and ready because especially at the beginning it can be a little tense. Also be prepared for some mess ups as getting three people to all work in the same rhythm can be tricky lol. If that fails find you best bud, get *******, and find a ******* woman together lol.

Back