Double Vaginal Penetration(photos)

9thWonder said:
"If they are putting their both their dicks in the same hole, they are way too gay."​
if you have not tried it you do not know how good another studs cock feels rubbing your cock as you pleasure a tight pussy and cum at the same time and feel his cum mix with your hot cum its pure pleasure dude!

You just proved 9thWonder's assertion correct, two guys rubbing their cocks together is definitely a gay sex act. :eek:

Even getting off feeling another guy's dick rubbing against yours while one of you is in her cunt and the other is in her ass is the same thing as that little thin piece of female flesh separating the two ain't no different than two gay guys wearing condoms and rubbing themselves together. :blackgrimace:

From all the pictures and videos showing this stuff, it sure looks like there are a lot of bulls in denial out there. :bounce:

You're takin' it too seriously. It's just people having fun and shooting their loads. Who's to judge?

Not taken seriously at all. Totally in jest. :D
I think any way people enjoy getting off is their business and more power to them!

My tongue in cheek response was made in light of all the "if you do that you're gay" crap that gets thrown around here. Just pointing out that some things are no more or less gay than others.

If what you do feels good to you and whoever you're with and it's all consensual between adults, that's all that matters.

No informed person thinks two girls on one guy is "lesbian." So why are two guys blowing their loads into a girl at the same time "gay?" Actually, it's just a party, and about pleasure.

No informed person thinks two girls on one guy is "lesbian." So why are two guys blowing their loads into a girl at the same time "gay?" Actually, it's just a party, and about pleasure.

Its not the two guys blowing their loads into the girl at the same time that's gay, its the two guys using the the girls cunt as an excuse to rub their cocks together. The girl might just as well not even be there and they could be sharing a "FleshLight" or some other item that enables them to hold their cocks together. Even their hands.

Personally, I couldn't care in the least. If it works for them, like you say, "it's just a party, and about pleasure."

Its not the two guys blowing their loads into the girl at the same time that's gay, its the two guys using the the girls cunt as an excuse to rub their cocks together. The girl might just as well not even be there and they could be sharing a "FleshLight" or some other item that enables them to hold their cocks together. Even their hands.

Personally, I couldn't care in the least. If it works for them, like you say, "it's just a party, and about pleasure."
like i said earlier you are a idiot!!

You're takin' it too seriously. It's just people having fun and shooting their loads. Who's to judge?
Yeah ... two dudes rubbing their dicks together is pretty serious to me. I mean if they're outright and admitting their gay then alright ... do you, but to try and act like the act has no homosexual bearings whatsoever is ludicrous.

LOL Did you really just ask that in all seriousness.

like i said earlier you are a idiot!!

Oh come on now Mr Manclitty Mancunt, don't tell us you actually think two guys rubbing their dicks together to get a nut is straight? :smoke:

Two "bulls" using your wife's pussy as an excuse to rub themselves off together is just as "straight" as you using her for bait so you can suck dick and get your pussy pink tattooed ass fucked. :bounce:

Back