Double the fun!

681_1000.jpg

Well, we went to Baton Rouge and we went out to a couple of bars looking for playmates. We were at one place when I noticed two Black men around 40 sitting together talking. I told hubby that I wanted to fuck those TWO studs. Well I walked up to them and smiled. I asked what they were doing and were they alone. One of them looked at me and said "we are sitting here looking for some hot pussy for tonight". Well I said well I have a nice shaved pussy looking for two Black Cocks and raised my skirt in front of them. Well they asked me to sit down. Hubby sitting to the side watching GRINNING!!!!!
I sat between them and we chatted and I asked if they had ever share a white wife before while rubbing their cocks!!! Of course they said yes. We chatted and had a couple of drinks, I explained my hubby had to be there and they agreed. I then told them to meet me at our hotel and we all left. We all meet at the front door and walked through the lobby together, everyone in the hotel knew I was fixing to get FUCKED by TWO Big Black Cocks!!!! A couple of women even smiled at me with that knowing smile!!!!!

Well we walked into the room and as on cue Hubby starts to undress me in front of our visitors. When I totally nude my hubby walks me over to the two men and hands me over to them. The three of us start kissing and fondling me. I am rubbing their cocks while they are undressing. Soon we are total naked and I drop to my knees before two beautiful "BLACK COCKS". I start sucking them and they are getting HARD!!! I look up and tell them I want them to CUM in my mouth, because I want the to last a long time while fucking me. WELL THAT GAT THEM STARTED AND I SUCKED BOTH OFF AND THEY CAME IN MY MOUTH!!!!!

4-jpg.150270

6-jpg.150271

12-jpg.179522

They then picked me up and put me on the bed, one came up to my breast and started sucking my tits while the other started eating my pussy, I CAME so HARD!!!!!! They then proceed to FUCK ME FOR HOURS!!!!! THEY TOOK TURNS FUCKING MY PUSSY AND MOUTH OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!! I FELT LIKE SUCH A BLACK COCK SLUT!!!!!! It was so much fun!!!!

9-jpg.150277

5-jpg.157375

1-jpg.150267

8-jpg.152040

16-jpg.162879

I hope I was a good girl!!!! I just can not believe what a SLUT I AM TURNING INTO!!!!! I would have never believe this would be happening to me.

Love & Kisses
Pat

Playtime Patty, Mar 9, 2016

Back