Dou you think that women who are easy have no respect for themselves?

DeeDeeinCO

Female
Another member mentioned to me, "I do not think you are real at all. Your story is not credible unless you have no respect for yourself at all."

Do you feel, or believe, that a married women who has sex with a lot of other men has no respect for herself?
Do you feel that any woman who has sex outside of her marriage has no self respect?

Should a woman like the one pictured below be seen as having no self respect?
____________ 444aaa444aaa.jpg
Or should a woman like the one pictured below be seen as having no self respect?
____________ 111aaa111aaa.jpgIs the woman below a self respecting woman?
___________ 666aaa666aaa.jpg
Or better yet, this woman pictured below?
___________ 555aaa555aaa.jpg
Does a woman have no self respect only because she has sex with others?
78583_0.jpg
Or maybe because she is white and has sex with Black Men?
8075c828ac28a0ea6fa9562f28a030ae.jpg
What is the determining factor that denotes if a woman has self respect or not?
And who has the right to make that determination?

re: Do you think that women who are easy have no respect for themselves?

Self-respect is an evaluation of one's own self and standards. No one can do a better job at being you, than you, yourself.

I would encourage anyone, interested in discussing this topic, to read some of the works of Joan Didion, who is a known novelist & journalist. She's written tons of works on the disintegration of morals and cultural chaos, and the fragmentation of individuals and our society. Here's one of her famous sayings ...
pic_SelfRespect.jpg.....Check her out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Didion

I think she would be a very good read for you, DeeDee, based upon what I've read of your posts here on b2w. Mac

Last edited:
DeeDee

I agree with Mac that SELF respect comes from yourself and not from others. When people make statements about your self respect they are usually envious. You will have to decide for yourself about SELF respect but having an active sex life and putting yourself out there is your choice. For what it is worth I think there is nothing more beautiful then a white married woman dressing in a sexy way and flirting with and attracting a black man outside of her marriage. There may be many who say they do not "respect" that type of scene but I see it as jealousy. I respect the relationships as long as they are done in a voluntary way. I must say that if we specifically talk about a white woman with a black man I cannot understand why any woman would not have SELF respect about what she is doing.

There is a difference when talking about the respect of others. There will be haters and racists out there who will say they do not respect what you are doing. I think they are probably just jealous. As a cuckold I crave the lack of respect form others-if that makes any sense. I can still have SELF respect and can still be liked and loved. But respect from others is something different and is a little complicated. I think if people just did what they felt came naturally that the SELF respect thing would take care of itself. And we would see a lot more white women openly with black men. I think you probably agree with all of this and have great respect for yourself. Hopefully others can do the same.

I think a woman who knows what she wants sexually and is open to share about it obviously has some level of self respect. Not all women are the same and they shouldn't be judged the same but if in these times of "equality" if a man can fuck around with many partners without a negative stigma then a woman can to.

Im not going to pretend Ive never asked this question of myself. Especially in the beginning and then later when I told my best friend what I was doing and she made it clear she didnt approve.
When I was a young girl, I didnt go off with boys, or have 'one night stands'. In fact I was probably one of the slightly judgemental girls who would say 'a girl like that has no self respect'. Now im in that position myself, its a different story.
So now I have given blow jobs to a guy ive just met, or done anal or whatever. But I made the decision to do these things and have mainly remained in control, so definitely still respect myself.
Finally as a married woman in her 40s with two older *******, to still be able to attract younger guys and look ok in pics, I dont just have self respect, in fact I am quite proud of myself! X

Each woman sees herself differently my second wife still screws black guys she met in college not what I prefer but is still a very confident wife, mom, and community woman, my ex wife screwed guys because she needed to hear their approval of her and sex was her way of getting it she didnt feel loved or cared for by just me.

Turn it around, what about a man that has sex with numerous women? When I was young I would fuck as many women as I could. I just liked to fuck. Is it any difference if a woman has that attitude? I have never been accused of having low self esteem. If a woman feels she needs to fuck in order to be liked then there is likely problem. Otherwise is likely just a high level of sexual desire.

Last edited:
This is an interesting question, and an interesting thread. I'm not sure what is meant by "being easy"? Is it a woman who makes mature and adult choices on how she cares to share her body with, or is it a term used by the judgmental, narrow minded, misogynists in our society. I once heard some young men (around 19-20) describe a young lady as a "whore" because she has an easy going and warm personality. No signals were being given for sex, but these guys were not socialized in a way to look at a young and attractive woman who was comfortable in her own sexuality and was comfortable with males unless it was in negative terms. I corrected them and made clear that talk would not be allowed.

My view is that as long as the woman has complete discretion and control in her decisions, she has her self-respect very much intact and should be respected by men at all times. She should never be denigrated, or made to feel inferior unless she is reflecting very questionable behavior or seriously affecting those closest to her, (eg, user of crack, or debilitating *******). OSP

This is just a part of a slut shaming society. Basically men can fuck around but chicks are guilted for it. I think a women should be able to do what she wants sexually if she is for it. As long as a women is doing it for her own pleasures and not for something nefarious then she should respect her choices.

This is just a part of a slut shaming society. Basically men can fuck around but chicks are guilted for it. I think a women should be able to do what she wants sexually if she is for it. As long as a women is doing it for her own pleasures and not for something nefarious then she should respect her choices.
Probably so, but the rules of the game have changed a bit over the past 6-8 years:
  • no longer do women worry, as much, as to what men think of them
  • no longer do men desire a slut to fuck, but a innocent princess to marry ... they want the slut to fuck & marry
  • media has promoted and sensationalized the new woman's promiscuity, and no one's lifting an eyebrow
  • multiple sex partners is cool for both sexes now
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg 'cause that's the way I see it ... Mac

For me, I look at the whole woman to tell if she has self respect. Just because a woman is sexually liberated doesn't mean she is a slut, she just knows what she wants and goes and gets it. Most people i have know that had low or no self respect had many problems some sexual. i always try to see the whole person be for i make judgments. :wub:

I'm not sure what is meant by "being easy"? Is it a woman who makes mature and adult choices on how she cares to share her body with, or is it a term used by the judgmental, narrow minded, misogynists in our society.

I use the term "Easy" because, essentially, I am.
I am a flirt first off, but I am easy, too. I don't mind the term "Easy." I will say that being called a slut, except by certain people, is not a term I like. This thread was started because of something another member said to me.

I love sex, cock and men . . . a lot! And if you have read any of my posts, you know that I am more than just a little bit sexually active. I have long term boyfriends as well as semi-regular lovers that I see often. We go to the adult theater on Friday nights. We go to a swing club near our house pretty often and we have men we meet through Craigslist to the house as often as possible.

This other member said to me, "I do not think you are real at all. Your story is not credible unless you have no respect for yourself at all." I have had many people tell us that they never believed that people like me and my husband existed . . . until they met us. I may do more, sexually, than many or most women do, but my husband and I like our lifestyle and our open marriage.

This other member saw me going to the adult theater and having sex with any and all men there who wanted me, and that I have sex with many, many men as not only unbelievable, he also felt that in doing so I must have no self respect. The truth is that I love sex . . . a lot! And my husband loves watching me have sex with other men.

I explained to this other member that my husband feels most loved by me when I have sex with other men.

The other member assumed, "I think perhaps it makes his feel satisfied more than loved? Also, you said that you have sex with as many men as possible as opposed to as much sex as possible with several men. Why need it be so many different men that you like to have sex with? is variety more important to you than the actual quality of the sex. I have found that sex with a person improves with knowledge of the other person's body and mind."

I was able to see this other member's point, yet I responded . . . "My husband wants as many men as possible to know how good I am in bed. And to be honest, I really like variety. I also like knowing that more and more men want sex with me.

I know that there are a lot of men that do not get sex, or at least as much sex as they want to have. And that is why I want to have variety, and to have as many men as I can.

I do get quality sex. Most of the men I have sex with are very good lovers. And since most of the men I have sex with are Black, the sex is more often really, really good.

There are certain men that I have sex with often. And they know that I also have sex with other men. I have had numerous men bring their brothers, uncles, cousins, sons and nephews to me to get laid.
(All have been of legal age, mind you.) And I really like that. I like that I have been the first woman many younger men have had sex with.

We have gone to the adult theater every Friday night for the last eight years. I like going because I wear a blindfold and never see the men that fuck me and that I suck. I like the anonymity of it all.

Because I wear a blindfold at the adult theater, the men don't have to worry about me knowing who they are, or approaching them elsewhere, especially when they are with their wife and children. I like the fact that, wearing a blindfold, helps me not to accept or turn them down because of how they look or what their body is like.

A good number of the men that I have sex with are married men who are not getting what they want, or enough, at home. I like being able to give these men what their wives can't or won't.

To me, if I orgasm, or at least the men orgasm in me, then it is quality sex."

It was after this response that I got, "I do not think you are real at all. Your story is not credible unless you have no respect for yourself at all." That's what started this thread.

Check her out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Didion

I think she would be a very good read for you, DeeDee, based upon what I've read of your posts here on b2w. Mac

I like this one . . .

I'm not telling you to make the world better, because I don't think that progress is necessarily part of the package. I'm just telling you to live in it. Not just to endure it, not just to suffer it, not just to pass through it, but to live in it. To look at it. To try to get the picture. To live recklessly. To take chances. To make your own work and take pride in it. To seize the moment. And if you ask me why you should bother to do that, I could tell you that the grave's a fine and private place, but none I think do there embrace. Nor do they sing there, or write, or argue, or see the tidal bore on the Amazon, or touch their children. And that's what there is to do and get it while you can and good luck at it.
Joan Didion

Back