Dou you think that women who are easy have no respect for themselves?

I have noticed over the years that many woman are more demure at the beginning of an encounter. They can seem to be a bit shy, but as the lust starts to rear its head it is common to see inhibitions fall away. Women that wouldn't say "Fuck" on a bet, are very vocally encouraging me to fuck them and behaving in a manner that you would never see outside the bedroom. Women like CreamySweet make for a wonderful encounter but most women don't have that level of self confidence. I think our culture is getting more tolerant to women expressing their sexuality but we have a ways to go yet

Because a woman chooses to sleep with a guy at the drop of a hat doesn't make her a whore,slut or anything else degrading. Its nothing wrong with her self worth. Men will slide up in something quick and not be judge for it so why is it any different for women. It shouldn't be. Its just something us guys and others have to stop frowning upon. As long as she is practicing safe sex who cares who she sleeps with or how many

Another member mentioned to me, "I do not think you are real at all. Your story is not credible unless you have no respect for yourself at all."

Do you feel, or believe, that a married women who has sex with a lot of other men has no respect for herself?
Do you feel that any woman who has sex outside of her marriage has no self respect?

Should a woman like the one pictured below be seen as having no self respect?
View attachment 514202
Or should a woman like the one pictured below be seen as having no self respect?
View attachment 514203Is the woman below a self respecting woman?
View attachment 514204
Or better yet, this woman pictured below?
View attachment 514205
Does a woman have no self respect only because she has sex with others?
View attachment 514206
Or maybe because she is white and has sex with Black Men?
View attachment 514207
What is the determining factor that denotes if a woman has self respect or not?
And who has the right to make that determination?
Fortunately my wife has a lot of self respect. And that's no surprise.

She's a fantastic woman, a great and beloved and highly respect spouse. She a loyal soulmate and the best friend one could ever hope to get. She's a great mom.

tumblr_oeam17mAMh1udi7elo1_1280.jpg

I have a lot of self respect. I look at it like this... Guys have hunted pussy for most of their lives. They will lie, buy, chat, talk, trick, seduce, manipulate, profess and love their way into a girls twat almost any way they can including paying for it in some cases (Really boys you are always paying for it - we just call it shopping - but you are really paying for the tongue in that blowjob or that lil extra twerk of the ass while we ride your cock for buying us things lol). I think more like a guy... If I want to get fucked why the hell do I want to waste time talking to you about utter bullshit I don't give a true fuck about? If I want to get my pussy licked why do I want to have to go to dinner and drinks first? Unless of course I am hungry or thirsty and it just works out to cover all my needs. I just want to fuck you, get you to fuck me, get you to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out so I can play on my IPad or go to sleep. I am not "The One" unless you happen to be the one I am married to. I am not the bitch you have to run a line on to get into bed - first because I, like you, am fine fucking in the back seat of a car, on a bench, behind the bar or even in the bathroom because I just want a dick not a fucking half ass seduction so you can go through all the effort to get to the same end result. Simply say "Hey, chick with purple hair, wanna fuck?" I will either say yes because your hot, hung and not a total ******* bag ass clown or I will say no - don't read into that because I may just not be horny or your dick would bethe first, second, third, fourth or fifth (I haven't done more than 5 in a day so we are not saying 6) that I have fucked today or this week. Its not a lack of self respect - its I am going to be a man about getting my cocks in my pussy vs a chick who wont ask for it or be aggressive to get it.

By the way I have fucked a LOT of guys - Yes several two or three at a time - and yes many on a regular basis. I have also banged about 10 chicks over time so I am not doing bad in the pussy department either. By a lot I mean if you and say three buddies all get together and count your fingers and toes you will be close to my guy numbers. Think of it as common core math for adults - the fucking Suzy has a wagon and... Fuck That!View attachment 949278 View attachment 949290
Awesome post!!

Just because I have sex with quite a few bulls doesn't mean I have no self respect if people think I haven't then they don't know me. I love the serx with bulls they make me feel alive the way they fuck me, so if people want to judge me for that so be it.
And why doesn't that same actions matter when we men seek the same type of action 🤔

I would disagree that women enjoying sex and many have no respect for themselves. There might be a few of them that feel that way but I think a lot of us have more respect for ourselves and have no issues coming out and saying what we love and enjoying it.

I think a woman who is generous with her goodies is generous with them because she respects herself and she recognizes and loves the power of choice that she has to share them and that gives her confidence knowing her goodies are desired! I think today's modern woman sets the standard for herself and actually derives empowerment from watching men explode because of her goodies and turns alot of guys into simps because of her goodies! 🤣😂

Back