Dou you think that women who are easy have no respect for themselves?

Anyone judging you for what you do is most likely jealous. And EVERYONE has some kind of skeleton in their closet they would be judged for as well. If you like the way you are then stay that way. Don't change for anyone.

What a great question. There is no simple answer. The one thing is, it's not a lack of self respect as much as it's a matter of low self esteem in some cases. Other cases it's a women that likes the feel of a dick or a tongue on her pussy, but don't want a permanent relationship. In the case of low self esteem, they may feel they have no hope of a long term commitment and the only thing they have to offer is their bodies. If it were a case of self respect, they wouldn't worry about diet or health, very dangerous person to hook up with because if they don't respect themselves they hardly would respect you or care if they have a deadly STD. They wouldn't take care of themselves, they would be unkempt. Not something a man or woman would want to snuggle up to. The one theme I have noticed watching the sites such as this one. The women here like sex. It feels damn good. The society as a whole frowns on a woman if she enjoys the dick. A man with several partners is a stud, someone to look up to. A woman with several partners is a slut, whore, someone to scorn. In sites such as this one they don't have to worry about scorn. We love them all, and thank them for being open and willing to have some damn good fun.

image.jpeg
What a great question. There is no simple answer. The one thing is, it's not a lack of self respect as much as it's a matter of low self esteem in some cases. Other cases it's a women that likes the feel of a dick or a tongue on her pussy, but don't want a permanent relationship. In the case of low self esteem, they may feel they have no hope of a long term commitment and the only thing they have to offer is their bodies. If it were a case of self respect, they wouldn't worry about diet or health, very dangerous person to hook up with because if they don't respect themselves they hardly would respect you or care if they have a deadly STD. They wouldn't take care of themselves, they would be unkempt. Not something a man or woman would want to snuggle up to. The one theme I have noticed watching the sites such as this one. The women here like sex. It feels damn good. The society as a whole frowns on a woman if she enjoys the dick. A man with several partners is a stud, someone to look up to. A woman with several partners is a slut, whore, someone to scorn. In sites such as this one they don't have to worry about scorn. We love them all, and thank them for being open and willing to have some damn good fun.
My woman is easy,for black men

I always love the double standard. So, black men who fuck a lot of white women, they do lack respect for themselves? Why is it the women who loves sex, loves looking sexy, loves having multiple men, is the one who lacks respect. I am a strong, sexually aggressive woman (yes my sexual hunger intimidated many white guys) who loves being a black man's slut. I am sexually liberated and not restricted by society's stereotypes of what a wife and mom should be!!!! The wetness on his beautiful black cock is my orgasm...so many women are sexually frustrated...NOT ME!!!!

View media item 60651

Last edited:
For me it's the opposite. Is because I m more sure now than before that I try to enjoy life as much as I can. When I was younger I was more insecure and I lived my sex life not in the right way. Now thanks to my exp that made me grow I live sex much better than before. I think you need to love yourself if u want to enjoy the fullness of giving to one or more man.

My wife,at the drop of a hat, has
given a random BJ, fucked the pizza guy, fucked many guys we just met, worked at a brothel, was an *******, and I have no doubt about her self respect. We have been brainwashed that sex is suppose to be between a man and a woman who have an emotional and spiritual bond. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman fucking as many men she wants. The label of being a slut or whore is not fair. If she is in a relationship with an understanding and accepting husband/boyfriend what's the problemCheating on the other hand is, in my opinion, wrong for both men and women. I apologize if I don' make must sense. I'm buzzed posting;)

The appeal of black cock has a lot to do with the taboo of it. My asian family and hubby looks down on black men. I dont think it means I have lack of respect for myself. When I finally get black cock, I think its rather me using the black man.

:furious::furious:
Another member mentioned to me, "I do not think you are real at all. Your story is not credible unless you have no respect for yourself at all."

Do you feel, or believe, that a married women who has sex with a lot of other men has no respect for herself?
Do you feel that any woman who has sex outside of her marriage has no self respect?

Should a woman like the one pictured below be seen as having no self respect?
View attachment 514202
Or should a woman like the one pictured below be seen as having no self respect?
View attachment 514203Is the woman below a self respecting woman?
View attachment 514204
Or better yet, this woman pictured below?
View attachment 514205
Does a woman have no self respect only because she has sex with others?
View attachment 514206
Or maybe because she is white and has sex with Black Men?
View attachment 514207
What is the determining factor that denotes if a woman has self respect or not?
And who has the right to make that determination?

Nothing makes me angrier than that! A man can have as many women as he can convince to fuck him but let a woman show she has a strong sex drive and we're sluts or have no self respect! :furious::furious::furious:

:furious::furious:

Nothing makes me angrier than that! A man can have as many women as he can convince to fuck him but let a woman show she has a strong sex drive and we're sluts or have no self respect! :furious::furious::furious:
Quite true. However I will qualify that with why a woman or a man for matter needs to have a lot of sex partners. For some men it is the conquest of the woman I think some men really don't like women. Then there are women that have sex in order to be liked. But if a woman has a high sex drive (many female athletes do) there is nothing wrong with satisfy those urges. I have a woman that I see often that is quite small, is an educated professional, she has a great personality with poise and grace. And she loves to just fuck the Hell out me. I love to put her on top and just watch her "have her way" with me. She just has a high sex drive and I am sure would intimidate the Hell out of most men. I think that is the crux of the negative statements that are made about some women.For a lot of men it is the "conquest" that is important. A woman that can drain them and still want more is a bruise to the ego

I have a lot of self respect. I look at it like this... Guys have hunted pussy for most of their lives. They will lie, buy, chat, talk, trick, seduce, manipulate, profess and love their way into a girls twat almost any way they can including paying for it in some cases (Really boys you are always paying for it - we just call it shopping - but you are really paying for the tongue in that blowjob or that lil extra twerk of the ass while we ride your cock for buying us things lol). I think more like a guy... If I want to get fucked why the hell do I want to waste time talking to you about utter bullshit I don't give a true fuck about? If I want to get my pussy licked why do I want to have to go to dinner and drinks first? Unless of course I am hungry or thirsty and it just works out to cover all my needs. I just want to fuck you, get you to fuck me, get you to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out so I can play on my IPad or go to sleep. I am not "The One" unless you happen to be the one I am married to. I am not the bitch you have to run a line on to get into bed - first because I, like you, am fine fucking in the back seat of a car, on a bench, behind the bar or even in the bathroom because I just want a dick not a fucking half ass seduction so you can go through all the effort to get to the same end result. Simply say "Hey, chick with purple hair, wanna fuck?" I will either say yes because your hot, hung and not a total ******* bag ass clown or I will say no - don't read into that because I may just not be horny or your dick would bethe first, second, third, fourth or fifth (I haven't done more than 5 in a day so we are not saying 6) that I have fucked today or this week. Its not a lack of self respect - its I am going to be a man about getting my cocks in my pussy vs a chick who wont ask for it or be aggressive to get it.

By the way I have fucked a LOT of guys - Yes several two or three at a time - and yes many on a regular basis. I have also banged about 10 chicks over time so I am not doing bad in the pussy department either. By a lot I mean if you and say three buddies all get together and count your fingers and toes you will be close to my guy numbers. Think of it as common core math for adults - the fucking Suzy has a wagon and... Fuck That!View attachment 949278 View attachment 949290
I have had the pleasure of meeting a few women in my life like you. A horny woman that knows what she wants is a very pleasant way to spend a few hours to a couple of days with. Reminds of a story I was told several years ago. Man meets woman, woman invites man to her apartment. After a vigorous round of sex he asks "Am I the first?" She replied "You might be, your face looks familiar"

you should not call them easy... they are women who like to enjoy themselves just as do men! Good luck to all of them... where would we be without????

Back