Dou you think that women who are easy have no respect for themselves?

In my view, being "easy" is worthy of respect if it pertains to a Woman doing entirely what she wants to do and is not simply doing it to be more popular with a male or group of males. There is a certain power in a Woman who wants those moments, takes the moment and fully enjoys it.
Certainly there is the potential to become meat if opening all access holes just in order to please or impress others, that can become all kinds of negative. Some women can continue to find themselves in situations where they are used but the using was not their intention or desire and that is unfortunate, but just as much their responsibility getting there. These women tend to have the self-respect issues.
Nearly any man could be considered easy in certain definitions of that term applied sexually. Women should not be denigrated for the same unless the viewer has the myopic traditional vision that Women should all behave a certain way, stay at home and in the kitchen, and be a one-man-woman no matter how many other women the guy has been banging behind her back. Those times have passed and the people who still believe in those old ways are being left gasping in their useless indignation.

This thread has been interesting. It appears that most everyone agrees that self respect is about your own feelings and not dependent on others. The fact that DeeDee has brought this up does suggest that she may be concerned about what other people think. This is about the "respect" of others. This issue will be of more or less importance to some people. But I will assume that most people on this site have a certain orientation of black men with white women. As I have said I think this is the most natural pairing and it is a beautiful thing, if done correctly. In some cases it is a hot wife or swinging deal but in some cases it is full blown cuckolding and chastity.

In my opinion "respect" is about accepting the truth and living your life in that way. This goes for self respect as well as the respect of others. In this setting a white boy with tiny equipment such as myself accepts cuckolding. In fact my self respect would be diminished if I tried to compete with black men that I feel are just superior. It is accepting truth and doing everything possible to help black men and white women get together. Assuming this is what they want to do. I accept that my wife may not respect me as a man but she will respect me as a cuckold. If that makes any sense. And the black men in our lives can respect me for being on their side. For accepting truth. For not trying to compete at a game I would lose. For accepting their superiority and then living as if I mean it. For women it is about relationships with the men you are attracted to and not holding back. And not doing things you do not want to do. A woman sho only has sex with black men earns my respect even if she is "easy".

So I think that self respect is about yourself-period. But the respect of others is different and is important in relationships. Women who are flirting and having a good sex life should be respected for honesty. A women with a black man should always be deferred to and respected by those of us who are on the lower rung. I respect the easy woman. The black man should earn your respect for taking what should be his in a difficult world where there are people who are afraid and wanting to stop him. Superior is an understatement if you think about it. Respect is not equal but we all earn it or not. It is about truth.

Thanks for this post DeeDee.

Self respect or to be seen as respectable, depends on the culture and society the man or woman is either born into or brought up in their status or what they want the wider members of their group or society to see them as, but Self worth thats a different thing if you allow yourself to be degraded and abused you will be seen and treated in such a way

Just because a woman likes to have sex dosent mean she has no self respect, she just likes to fuck and thier ain't nothin wrong with that. People shouldn't be so judgemental about things u should judge people by their character not by thier sexuality or what they do sexualy

I use the term "Easy" because, essentially, I am.
I am a flirt first off, but I am easy, too. I don't mind the term "Easy." I will say that being called a slut, except by certain people, is not a term I like. This thread was started because of something another member said to me.

I love sex, cock and men . . . a lot! And if you have read any of my posts, you know that I am more than just a little bit sexually active. I have long term boyfriends as well as semi-regular lovers that I see often. We go to the adult theater on Friday nights. We go to a swing club near our house pretty often and we have men we meet through Craigslist to the house as often as possible.

This other member said to me, "I do not think you are real at all. Your story is not credible unless you have no respect for yourself at all." I have had many people tell us that they never believed that people like me and my husband existed . . . until they met us. I may do more, sexually, than many or most women do, but my husband and I like our lifestyle and our open marriage.

This other member saw me going to the adult theater and having sex with any and all men there who wanted me, and that I have sex with many, many men as not only unbelievable, he also felt that in doing so I must have no self respect. The truth is that I love sex . . . a lot! And my husband loves watching me have sex with other men.

I explained to this other member that my husband feels most loved by me when I have sex with other men.

The other member assumed, "I think perhaps it makes his feel satisfied more than loved? Also, you said that you have sex with as many men as possible as opposed to as much sex as possible with several men. Why need it be so many different men that you like to have sex with? is variety more important to you than the actual quality of the sex. I have found that sex with a person improves with knowledge of the other person's body and mind."

I was able to see this other member's point, yet I responded . . . "My husband wants as many men as possible to know how good I am in bed. And to be honest, I really like variety. I also like knowing that more and more men want sex with me.

I know that there are a lot of men that do not get sex, or at least as much sex as they want to have. And that is why I want to have variety, and to have as many men as I can.

I do get quality sex. Most of the men I have sex with are very good lovers. And since most of the men I have sex with are Black, the sex is more often really, really good.

There are certain men that I have sex with often. And they know that I also have sex with other men. I have had numerous men bring their brothers, uncles, cousins, sons and nephews to me to get laid.
(All have been of legal age, mind you.) And I really like that. I like that I have been the first woman many younger men have had sex with.

We have gone to the adult theater every Friday night for the last eight years. I like going because I wear a blindfold and never see the men that fuck me and that I suck. I like the anonymity of it all.

Because I wear a blindfold at the adult theater, the men don't have to worry about me knowing who they are, or approaching them elsewhere, especially when they are with their wife and children. I like the fact that, wearing a blindfold, helps me not to accept or turn them down because of how they look or what their body is like.

A good number of the men that I have sex with are married men who are not getting what they want, or enough, at home. I like being able to give these men what their wives can't or won't.

To me, if I orgasm, or at least the men orgasm in me, then it is quality sex."

It was after this response that I got, "I do not think you are real at all. Your story is not credible unless you have no respect for yourself at all." That's what started this thread.
I'm performing my own study so to speak I have to ask and please answer how was your relationship with your *******?

I'm performing my own study so to speak I have to ask and please answer how was your relationship with your *******?

I loved my *******, and he was the only adult who made me feel loved. My brothers and their friends made me feel desirable and fun to be with, but my ******* took care of me, listened to me, read to me. When no one else seemed to care, my ******* always did.

When no one else would believe me, my ******* did. When I was hurt or crying, my ******* was there to comfort me. When I learned to ride a bike, it was my ******* who taught me. When I first learned to ride a unicycle, it was my ******* who was there to help me learn how to keep my balance.

In my growing up, my ******* was the only person I knew that loved me for me, for being me. He loved me unconditionally.

When I need a happy thought, it is of my ******* and how much he still means to me.

What type of study are you doing, so to speak?

I loved my *******, and he was the only adult who made me feel loved. My brothers and their friends made me feel desirable and fun to be with, but my ******* took care of me, listened to me, read to me. When no one else seemed to care, my ******* always did.

When no one else would believe me, my ******* did. When I was hurt or crying, my ******* was there to comfort me. When I learned to ride a bike, it was my ******* who taught me. When I first learned to ride a unicycle, it was my ******* who was there to help me learn how to keep my balance.

In my growing up, my ******* was the only person I knew that loved me for me, for being me. He loved me unconditionally.

When I need a happy thought, it is of my ******* and how much he still means to me.

What type of study are you doing, so to speak?
You represent his love and respect well!

You're the only woman that I've heard of willing to have sex with this many men that had a good relationship with her *******. But there's always expectations to the rule!

It depends on why she is easy. If a woman thinks she has to fuck in order to be liked then she likely has a self esteem issue. If she has a large appetite for sex and fills her needs then I don't think there is a problem. There is often a double standard. At age 63 if I fucked 3 women in a day most likely the comments would be about what a bull I am at my age. If a 63 year old woman fucked 3 guys in a day the comments would more likely be "What is her problem?"

It depends on who and what the definition of the term "easy" is in my opinion. There is also such a huge gray area when it comes to this subject plus there is still this huge double standard that we have to move on from.

Now I will agree I'm sure there are women that use sex as way to get attention and attraction from men due to low self esteem... that's common sense. Just like men using money and power in the same sense.

Society at large leans towards the conservative when it comes to sex and double standards exist. Men are admired for their sexual prowess and them more women they bed the better. What everyone should realize is there has to be women out there willing to participate for the men to have a sex partner. This fact makes me think there are more women who could be classified as "easy" than we realize, especially when they are young adults and away at college.
The difference between the sexes is that an attractive woman who wants to spread her ass around will have better luck finding a willing partner than an equally attractive male. I do think on balance a woman is more selective than a man with the more promiscuous being a smaller percentage than promiscuous males. No one would think my wife has as much sex with as many men as she does that know her in her professional/public life. She just might be more promiscuous than the "normal" female but I think she has plenty of self respect for herself even if some would think she doesn't if they knew about her private life.

Last edited:
If a woman has sex outside her marriage, behind her husbands back, it's not a matter of lost self respect but a matter of lost respect for the marriage and the partner. Now if the husband is into that, well lets face it, sex is damn fun. The ones that venture out into the wild have the most fun. One can never throw caution into the wind. There is an age old adage; The difference between a good girl and a bad girl is, the good girl knows how to keep her mouth shut. Bad girls don't give a rat's ass who knows. We all like to feel good. We all like the attention of others. Is there any better attention of then that attention given during sex, not to mention the intense pleasure. It's not a matter of self respect when one has a multitude of partners, it's a matter of throwing away the morale guide lines set forth by people whom wouldn't even give you the time of day, or a thirsty man a glass of water.

Another member mentioned to me, "I do not think you are real at all. Your story is not credible unless you have no respect for yourself at all."

Do you feel, or believe, that a married women who has sex with a lot of other men has no respect for herself?
Do you feel that any woman who has sex outside of her marriage has no self respect?

Should a woman like the one pictured below be seen as having no self respect?
View attachment 514202
Or should a woman like the one pictured below be seen as having no self respect?
View attachment 514203Is the woman below a self respecting woman?
View attachment 514204
Or better yet, this woman pictured below?
View attachment 514205
Does a woman have no self respect only because she has sex with others?
View attachment 514206
Or maybe because she is white and has sex with Black Men?
View attachment 514207
What is the determining factor that denotes if a woman has self respect or not?
And who has the right to make that determination?
I don't judge at all to each their own. All I can say is if I could easily have sex like women do, then I would do it in a heartbeat

Im not going to pretend Ive never asked this question of myself. Especially in the beginning and then later when I told my best friend what I was doing and she made it clear she didnt approve.
When I was a young girl, I didnt go off with boys, or have 'one night stands'. In fact I was probably one of the slightly judgemental girls who would say 'a girl like that has no self respect'. Now im in that position myself, its a different story.
So now I have given blow jobs to a guy ive just met, or done anal or whatever. But I made the decision to do these things and have mainly remained in control, so definitely still respect myself.
Finally as a married woman in her 40s with two older *******, to still be able to attract younger guys and look ok in pics, I dont just have self respect, in fact I am quite proud of myself! X
You are one really beautiful women...

It isn't what you do it is why you do. It you do anything out of a need to liked then there is likely a self esteem problem. I don't think anyone that has shared my bed in the last 10 or 15 years had had a self esteem problem. On the contrary they all have been intelligent, self confident women. The majority are from upper middle class or better homes and generally have a husband whose interests lie elsewhere. I am very discrete and since several women have been seeing me over a period of years I have felt it was fair to assume I was meeting their needs

Back