don't you hate

ray, some of us do not get verified for various reasons. It is your choice who you respond to. I agree that there are so many trolls on the internet, but people have to be taken individually. It is easier to lump people into categories, but the reverse is what makes life interesting, before the others prove themselves to be in one category or another. Personall, I have been around here since dirt. Several people can confirm that and will verify I am who I am and have always been consistent.
I prefer to take people as individuals. Skeptically at first. lol.

I get that but why troll and not be who you are ..right? here I am for the world to see just asking the same.....it sucks that ppl try and fool you into thinking there something that there not......its ok tho I'm weeding out the fakers really fast

lol. yeah. It doesn't take much to weed them out. lol. Hang with BM_from_South_Jersey or Orion_Pax, and it takes about 12 seconds to weed out the fakes. lol. And I totally agree with you. Why be fake? But some just do not have the confidence to be themselves and others have more sinister goals.

ppl that aren't real and post there fake pictures.......I now know to only respond to ppl that are verified on here....ray
Everyone should verify you don't have to show your face!!!

It should be required, since faces don't need to be shown!

Back