dont want friends or fakes im on ere to get laid by big cock

I just want to meet a guy with a genuine big cock if you want love why are you ere im just being honest

Maybe she right,no point being a sub white male on here either,just BBC and wf..much like a dating site,..then again plenty of good threads and entertainment. .so

Seems you struck a nerve judging by their answer.
Maybe. The way I look at things, and maybe I am wrong in this, is EVERYONE can always use a good friend. You might meet them at a bar, at work, on the street, or here. Nobody knows. They could find the best friend of their lives here. BM_from_SouthJersey has become a true friend. So has Calguy, Torpedo, BBB76, OSP, and others. I never expected that when I signed up here, but they are truly good people. And so many others are, as well. My thought is, if you do not want new friends, you need to talk to a Psychologist. lol

I just want to meet a guy with a genuine big cock if you want love why are you ere im just being honest

Valarie, I appreciate your honesty and your desires. We just come at this whole thing from a different viewpoint. I hope and pray that you will find everything you seek here.

Back