Don't understand guys

SweetHoney

Female
Guys, let me clarify a few things for you. First, just because a lady is on this site it doesn't mean she will sleep with anyone who asks. Second, showing a pic of a cock and telling a lady you want to fuck isn't romantic or a turn on. Thirdly, a new member with no avitar will not get you anywhere, at least take the time to finish your profile. Finally, just because a lady has slept with a black cock before doesn't mean she will sleep with every black cock that comes along. No matter how slutty a mood I am in, I still want to play the game, no game no interest.

Why guys, black and white, think these things are beyond me. Guess I am still to much of a lady and not enough of a cock addicted slut.

Guys, let me clarify a few things for you. First, just because a lady is on this site it doesn't mean she will sleep with anyone who asks. Second, showing a pic of a cock and telling a lady you want to fuck isn't romantic or a turn on. Thirdly, a new member with no avitar will not get you anywhere, at least take the time to finish your profile. Finally, just because a lady has slept with a black cock before doesn't mean she will sleep with every black cock that comes along. No matter how slutty a mood I am in, I still want to play the game, no game no interest.

Why guys, black and white, think these things are beyond me. Guess I am still to much of a lady and not enough of a cock addicted slut.

Couldn't be said any better! How true! How true!

The same thing happened to a couple female friends on mine on this site. They were instantly "labeled fakes" by guys because they wouldn't drop everything and fuck them right now. That's why i'm getting tired of seeing those fake ids threads. Everyone knows there are fakes but who made you judge and jury because of what a few others think? Just quit chatting with them or better yet, put them on ignore.

The same thing happened to a couple female friends on mine on this site. They were instantly "labeled fakes" by guys because they wouldn't drop everything and fuck them right now. That's why i'm getting tired of seeing those fake ids threads. Everyone knows there are fakes but who made you judge and jury because of what a few others think? Just quit chatting with them or better yet, put them on ignore.
Yes, obviously you're a "fake" to them if you don't react to someone who instantly makes it clear that they're unable to relate to women in any natural way. Life must be tough with the amount of "fakes" that they have to deal with.

Last edited:
gif_yellowball-Congratulating.gif Good comment. Maybe if more females express their own displeasure, as you have, the attitudes and treatment of females will change, but I tend to doubt it. A few years ago the bisexual male population discovered this site as a cool place to hook up with black men, and the topics, attitudes, and conversations have digressed ever since. It got so bad that administrators/moderators tried to coral these conversations to one area, but its only encouraged more radical topics and attitudes.
I really believe the only reason more ladies don't express their displeasures and irritations is because so few of the females that come here are really females, but instead bisexual men desiring conversations with black men.

View attachment 576524 Good comment. Maybe if more females express their own displeasure, as you have, the attitudes and treatment of females will change, but I tend to doubt it. A few years ago the bisexual male population discovered this site as a cool place to hook up with black men, and the topics, attitudes, and conversations have digressed ever since. It got so bad that administrators/moderators tried to coral these conversations to one area, but its only encouraged more radical topics and attitudes.
I really believe the only reason more ladies don't express their displeasures and irritations is because so few of the females that come here are really females, but instead bisexual men desiring conversations with black men.
Bi guy here but I totally understand this site is 99% for those white couples seeking a dominant black man to fuck the wife/gf. But yes some of us single white guys are awe struck by this fetish. Sorry if that bothers some folks but I try to be as respectful as possible.

Thank you.

Amen to that! We know. We know. The site is based on sex! But because I'm attracted to good looking black men and I post a photo or two in a bikini.......I'm a whore or want to be someone's slut??? No thank you. And on top of that. Someone actually called me a fake the other day because I refused to exchange numbers after a few short emails. LOL. Yeah right. Not happening. Bye! Good luck in your search elsewhere!

Some people just don't have enough attitude to approach a woman..that's a fact.

but you have no pictures on your profile

Location? ??

Amen honey!!

I so agree

very well said

Hey @SweetHoney - great post and I hear ya babe. I've heard so many women, couples voice the same complaints and I wrote a whole diatribe or some may call it a sermon about this topic a month or two back.

To understand guys, just watch that show the 'Last Man on Earth', it comes on Fox. Dam guy on there 'Phil Miller' represents the typical Avg. Fustrated Chump (AFC) who has no clue how to be real and genuine to attract a woman and guys are trying to take short-cuts by avoiding having to approach a woman in the traditional fashion in person and hide behind the keyboards on the net and pick up chics with a pic of their dicks.

The internet facilitates the medium where people can live out the fantasies in their heads of how they wish their lives were like in reality and unfortunately most have sad lives hence they come on here seeking that escapism from the 'Real-world'. Its an unhealthy balance as well to spend too much time on the web establishing virtual false relationships and not having real-world, physical connections with real people who you can see,touch, taste, smell, hear and they loose touch with reality the longer they spend on here.

I personally remain consciousness to have a balance and I spend time with real people and women more in the real-world and only use this platform to establish and maintain those real-world connections where distance and time plays a part (I can't see,touch,taste,smell, hear) at the current moment.

You can read my entire diatribe here for more on this topic:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...lay-with-someone-s-from-the-site.39247/page-5

View media item 1708

Back